You need to be logged in to see additionnal information and be able to contact the advertiser!
This advert is COMPLETED!

Montblanc 149.... 18K Two-Tone OM ( Oblique Medium) Nib !

(0 reviews)

Montblanc 149.... 18K Two-Tone OM ( Oblique Medium) Nib !

(0 reviews)

$700

• Advertiser
    Niskayuna55
  • Type of Advert For Sale
  • Item Condition Used
  • Time Left This advert is COMPLETED!
  • Quantity 1
  • Price $700 Shipment cost 10 USD
0 Offers
0 Questions
0 Reviews

Description

I am offering a Montblanc 149 from the mid-late 1980's. The pen is in near-mint condition and features an 18 K bi-color gold nib. The nib is an OM ( Oblique Medium ) and the pen writes a generous wide line.  You may be able to see the oblique grind from the nib photos.

I am also including a vintage Montblanc leather single-pen case from that same era. The pen case has Mont Blanc Hamburg stamped into the back of  it...........hopefully this is visible from the attached photos. 

I don't have the original case or paperwork. 

This pen is just too big for my writing style and I hate having to part with it !

- United States

Recommended Questions

There are no questions to display.

This advert is now closed to further questions.

Other adverts from Niskayuna55

[[Template classifieds/front/browse/indexBlock is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]] [[Template classifieds/front/browse/indexBlock is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]] [[Template classifieds/front/browse/indexBlock is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]] [[Template classifieds/front/browse/indexBlock is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]] [[Template classifieds/front/browse/indexBlock is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]] [[Template classifieds/front/browse/indexBlock is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Other adverts from gold-iridium-rhodium-platinum-pens-pencils