You need to be logged in to see additionnal information and be able to contact the advertiser!
This advert is COMPLETED!

Montblanc 146, medium 14K nib

(0 reviews)

Montblanc 146, medium 14K nib

(0 reviews)

$275

• Advertiser
    bhbarto
  • Type of Advert For Sale
  • Item Condition Used
  • Time Left This advert is COMPLETED!
  • Quantity 1
1 Offer
0 Questions
0 Reviews

Description

Today I am offering for sale a Montblanc 146 fountain pen from 1989-1990. It was purchased from a seller on FPN.  The pen features a 14k medium two-tone nib which is a wet and smooth writer.  The pen is in excellent condition overall, with minor wear the the black resin and no major scratches or cracks.  The clip does not show any scratches, but there are light wear marks on the clip which I have shown and are barely noticeable.

The cap fits snugly on the pen, and the brass filler works correctly as well. The clip indicates that the pen was made in W. Germany.   I have used it off and on for a couple of years with great pleasure and it has never left my desk.

I am asking $275 for this pen, which includes priority USPS shipping to the USA only with delivery conformation.  Reasonable offers considered, no trades. Treat yourself to a nice example of a classic fountain pen that will give many more decades of service.

PayPal please, please contact me for additional questions.

- United States

Recommended Questions

There are no questions to display.

This advert is now closed to further questions.

Other adverts from bhbarto

Other adverts from gold-iridium-rhodium-platinum-pens-pencils