Classifieds is broken, please do not submit any new ads ×
You need to be logged in to see additionnal information and be able to contact the advertiser!
THIS ADVERT HAS EXPIRED!

Newton Pens Knickerbocker w/ Montblanc 149 Nib

(0 reviews)

Newton Pens Knickerbocker w/ Montblanc 149 Nib

(0 reviews)

$745

• Advertiser
    jesse
  • Type of Advert For Sale
  • Item Condition Used
  • Time Left THIS ADVERT HAS EXPIRED!
  • Quantity 1
  • Price $745
0 Offers
0 Questions
0 Reviews

Description

Hello everyone, today I have a special creation to offer. I bought this pen for myself but it is admittedly just not doing it for me, and I've spotted something else I would rather have so I am selling this to fund that.

The pen body is the Newton Pens Knickerbocker #8 Piston Fill edition. I bought it new from Shawn and inked it once. Wrote about two pages and knew it wasn't going to work. You can see Shawn's page on the Knickerbocker for his photos for reference, it is this very pen.

I believe Shawn is sold out of the piston-fill version of this. This particular Knickerbocker has a solid sterling silver clip, handmade by Shawn Newton, and is threaded for a Bock 380 #8 nib. Installed in the pen I have placed a 14kt Montblanc 149 F nib in a Flexible Nib Factory (FNF) housing. If desired, this nib unit can be unscrewed from the pen body and any Bock 380 #8 nib can take its place. This is the same nib size the Conid Kingsize uses. The Montblanc nib writes very well, exactly what you would expect from Montblanc. The nib presents very well to the naked eye but does have some microscratches if you look closely.

The pen comes with all original packaging I received from Newton Pens, including a cloth pen pouch.

I'm asking what I paid for the various parts to build this pen, $745 shipped USA. World shipping available at cost.

Any ebonite pen fan would love this combination. I've assembled all the parts and properly set the MB nib in the housing for you, the pen is ready to write out of the box.

Note: This is a large pen and is a happy home for the huge Montblanc 149 nib.

DeLand, Florida - United States

Recommended Questions

There are no questions to display.

Other adverts from jesse

Other adverts from gold-iridium-rhodium-platinum-pens-pencils