You need to be logged in to see additionnal information and be able to contact the advertiser!
This advert is COMPLETED!

*sold* Cartier vintage 9-card holder NOS

(0 reviews)

*sold* Cartier vintage 9-card holder NOS

(0 reviews)

$0.10

• Advertiser
    adam11
  • Type of Advert For Sale
  • Item Condition New
  • Time Left This advert is COMPLETED!
  • Quantity 1
0 Offers
1 Question
0 Reviews

Description

This beautiful leather slim credit card holder was a gift. It was made from the finest leather in classic Cartier bordeaux color. Although very slim, because of the finest craftmanship, it can hold up to 9 cards. 

I have never used it, it is in pristine condition, but I don't have original box anymore. As it seems, originally it was a VIP gift from Rectilux, very well known firm in cinematographers tools business. 

Dimensions:

12 cm length and 9 cm width.

Price: sold USD, worldwide shipping is included in the price, worldwide shipping is included in the price.

I always strive to describe my items to the best of my abilities. Attached photos are important part of advertisement, so please take a look. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask.

spacer.png

spacer.png

Recommended Questions

It seems like there are three slots on each side and the centre opens up a bit (for maybe two more cards).  Is that correct?

adam11

Posted

hello,

thanks for the question.

there are 4 slots - 3 horizontal and one vertical - on each side and the middle opens up for a two cards.

spacer.png

Share this comment

This advert is now closed to further questions.

Other adverts from paper-pen-paraphernalia-gold-iridium-rhodium-platinum

Announcements