Classifieds is broken, please do not submit any new ads ×
You need to be logged in to see additionnal information and be able to contact the advertiser!
This advert is COMPLETED!

Waterman's 7 Red Nib (Restored, No Clip on Cap)

(0 reviews)

Waterman's 7 Red Nib (Restored, No Clip on Cap)

(0 reviews)

$300

• Advertiser
    loganrah
  • Type of Advert For Sale
  • Item Condition Used
  • Time Left This advert is COMPLETED!
  • Quantity 1
0 Questions
0 Reviews

Description

Here I have a lovely Waterman's 7 in Red Ripple with a Red (Fine Flex) nib for sale. 

The pen came to me with serious damage to the cap resulting from a cap clip that had broken off at some point. I had the pen restored professionally here in Australia. In order to save the scarce parts for such pens I decided to have the crack in the cap stabilised and filled. It will not be possible to add a clip back to this cap (I was advised any attempt to do so would almost certainly destroy the cap) but otherwise the pen is in great condition now. The degraded cap band has been replaced with a translucent red acrylic, but the top of the cap can be unscrewed so that you can replace it with the correct casein band if you would like (these are available from a number of sellers). 

I am selling this pen to consolidate my collection. I hope it finds a home with someone who can appreciate it for the great pen it is, despite the less than mint condition.

Price is USD$300 + shipping at cost. AU$400 with free shipping within Australia. (Happy to combine shipping, please see my other adds). 

I will include free ink samples with all purchases, please let me know if you have any particular preferences. 

Payment by paypal only (family and friends). 

Please let me know if you have any further questions or would like more photos.

, Australian Capital Territory

Recommended Questions

There are no questions to display.

This advert is now closed to further questions.