You need to be logged in to see additionnal information and be able to contact the advertiser!

FS Montblanc Agatha Christie FP M nib (reduced)

(0 reviews)

FS Montblanc Agatha Christie FP M nib (reduced)

(0 reviews)

$2,100

• Advertiser
    e.t.
  • Type of Advert For Sale
  • Item Condition Used
  • Time Left 5 days and 2 hours -
  • Quantity 1
  • Price $2,100
0 Offers
0 Questions
0 Reviews

Description

This is the legendary Montblanc AGATHA CHRISTIE Fountain Pen.  The 1993 Writers' Edition, the second Writers' Edition was the first issued as a 3-piece set.  Only 7000 sets were produced.

Montblanc made 30,000 AGATHA CHRISTIE silver version fountain pens with the snake head pocket clip and natural rubies as the eyes of the creature.  There were 25,000 ballpoint pens and 7,000 mechanical pencils that only came in the set.

This fountain pen is part of that set.  But now it's time for it to find a new home.

The pens were made of black precious resin with Sterling Silver trim and the hand-engraved 18K gold two-tone nib boasting yet another snake!  The tip of the nib is MEDIUM.

The fountain pen comes with 1 outer box, 1 inner book-like box, outer carton dust-sleeve, International Service Certificate, International Reply Card and a Personal Service Card.  I will ship the pen in the FP/MP box that it resided in originally as part of the two-box set.  Obviously no MP will be inside the box.  

I purchased the set upon it's release in 1993.  The fountain pen was used only twice, in 1999 to sign a personal services contract and again in 2000 to sign another personal services contract.  In all, it has written only twenty-two letters.   It was de-inked and cleaned after the first signature.  After the second signature the pen was de-inked again and cleaned.  Since then it has sat in my safe deposit box at my bank.

The pen is in absolutely perfect condition, no damage or scratches.  The white specks in the pictures are just dust particles taken with my camera.

The letters on the caps bearing the autograph "Agatha Christie" are clear and crisp.

I invite you to PM me with any questions you may have.

cheers,

elliot

, CA

Recommended Questions

There are no questions to display.

Other adverts from gold-iridium-rhodium-platinum-pens-pencils