Classifieds is broken, please do not submit any new ads ×
You need to be logged in to see additionnal information and be able to contact the advertiser!
This advert is COMPLETED!

SOLD: Visconti Corsani Green Octagonal #43/50

(0 reviews)

SOLD: Visconti Corsani Green Octagonal #43/50

(0 reviews)

$700

• Advertiser
    rookie85
  • Type of Advert For Sale
  • Item Condition Used
  • Time Left This advert is COMPLETED!
  • Quantity 1
0 Offers
0 Questions
0 Reviews

Description

For sale is my recently acquired Visconti Corsani Green Octagonal in Medium 18k Gold nib, #43/50. 

I acquired this pen brand new late March 2021 directly from Stefano.  I love this pen! Amazing writer, double-reservoir, absolutely stunning stacked celluloid. The only reason I am selling is to fund another purchase.

This pen comes with everything--box, papers, and ink. These can be seen in the pictures. The pen is a limited edition of 50 and this pen in particular is #43. The ink window reads "Corsani 1924 43/50"  I have had the pen for not quite a month. It has been used but is in amazing, like new condition.  In the short time I've had it the pen has been inked exclusively with Sailor 743 Blue. I should note that the cap of the ink bottle that came in the box came to me stained. See pictures.  Likely another bottle had spilt on it at some point. I have not used this ink.

I paid 790Euro for this in late March. This equates to $946 today, April 16th.  I am asking $700+free shipping (UPS ground) for those in the continental US. I believe the price is very reasonable given its condition but I am open to reasonable offers. I ask for payment via PayPal or Venmo. Once funds are received I will get this out within 2 business days. 

THIS IS NOW SOLD

- United States

Recommended Questions

There are no questions to display.

This advert is now closed to further questions.

Other adverts from rookie85