Classifieds is broken, please do not submit any new ads ×
You need to be logged in to see additionnal information and be able to contact the advertiser!
THIS ADVERT HAS EXPIRED!

Pilot Namiki 1st Year Limited Edition: MANDARIN YELLOW

(0 reviews)

Pilot Namiki 1st Year Limited Edition: MANDARIN YELLOW

(0 reviews)

$550

• Advertiser
    m6ttl
  • Type of Advert For Sale
  • Item Condition Used
  • Time Left THIS ADVERT HAS EXPIRED!
  • Quantity 1
  • Price $550
0 Questions
0 Reviews

Description

I am the original owner of this near-pristine Pilot 2003 Vanishing Point Limited Edition in Mandarin Yellow. This is the first in a long line of VP limited editions. I bought the pen new in late 2003 and it's been used only a few times. Comes with original box, papers, converter, cartridge cap. The pen writes perfectly and is a medium point with the A 103 date code near the "M" (medium) designation on the 14KT nib. This is the nib that came with the pen. There were only 1500 of this amazing color made and released worldwide. This one is near mint as per FPN condition descriptions. There are just a few very tiny micro scratches on the clip and near the nib opening. These are difficult to pick out unless one catches the light just right. You're very unlikely to find a specimen like this with all-original box, etc. I'm asking $530. plus $20 to cover insured USPS shipping in the continental United States. Please, no overseas shipping possible at this time. Thanks for considering! 

Dayton, Ohio - United States

Recommended Questions

There are no questions to display.