You need to be logged in to see additionnal information and be able to contact the advertiser!

WTS/WTT: THREE Great Pens: Manu Propria, Delta Pompeii, Doric BurmaOS

(0 reviews)

WTS/WTT: THREE Great Pens: Manu Propria, Delta Pompeii, Doric BurmaOS

(0 reviews)

$2,650

• Advertiser
    eric.zamir
  • Type of Advert For Sale
  • Item Condition Used
  • Time Left 1 day and 8 hours -
  • Quantity 1
  • Price $2,650
0 Offers
0 Questions
0 Reviews

Description

THREE great pens for sale - all acquired new and used by me (except the Doric, whose birth preceded mine by around 30 years!):

1. Manu Propria custom-made raden urushi ED with No. 8 (EIGHT) 18kt Jowo M (springy, stubby) nib in Montegrappa housing and ebonite feed. Can also be used with a converter. $1100. REDUCED: $1000.

2. Wahl-Eversharp Doric, large-sized, lever filler in Burma celluloid, with adjustable no. 7 nib, in absolutely pristine condition, fully functional, new sac. Amazing writer (when in "flex" mode, goes from M-BB; otherwise, firm M). NO DISCOLORATION, NO CHIPS, NO CRAZING, NO FADING. NO PITTING, NO ENGRAVING, NO WEAR ON TRIM. Reduced: $1200.

The photo is deceptive - the pen is almost 5-1/2" long, capped, and over 6-1/4" posted.

3. Delta Pompeii (1996), with box, ink and papers; B nib - used extensively over the past 10 years since I purchased it MIB from William Weakely. Bears signs of use, and color variation on the section as a result of polishing (by Delta) after discoloration (visible in photo). New sac. Ebonite feed. Great writer. $650, half of what I paid - takes into account its used state.

Buy all three for $2650.

TRADES: I'm looking for an old-style Pelikan Toledo M900 with a M nib. B could do it. From the '90's up to 2002. And/or an M1000 make-e/raden pen, even slightly used. I would add cash for that one, of course.

We don't have PayPal FF here, so PayPal entails a 5% supplement.

Please feel free to contact me with any questions.

Shipping via DHL at cost.

IMG_7214.jpg

IMG_7229.jpg

IMG_7226.jpg

IMG_7230.jpg

Tel-Aviv - Israel

Recommended Questions

There are no questions to display.

Other adverts from eric.zamir

Other adverts from gold-iridium-rhodium-platinum-pens-pencils