Classifieds is broken, please do not submit any new ads ×
You need to be logged in to see additionnal information and be able to contact the advertiser!
THIS ADVERT HAS EXPIRED!

REDUCED: Delta Pompeii 1996, Doric 1Gen BurmaOS

(0 reviews)

REDUCED: Delta Pompeii 1996, Doric 1Gen BurmaOS

(0 reviews)

$1,100

• Advertiser
    eric.zamir
  • Type of Advert For Sale
  • Item Condition Used
  • Time Left THIS ADVERT HAS EXPIRED!
  • Quantity 1
  • Price $1,100
0 Offers
0 Questions
0 Reviews

Description

THREE TWO great pens for sale - all acquired new and used by me (except the Doric, whose birth preceded mine by around 30 years!): No issues, I'm just off sacs and vacs, and the MP is too big for me.

1. Manu Propria custom-made raden urushi ED with juicy No. 8 (EIGHT) 18kt Jowo M (springy, stubby) nib in Montegrappa housing and ebonite feed. Can also be used with a converter. $1100. REDUCED: $1000.SOLD, THANKS!

2. First Generation Wahl-Eversharp Doric, large-sized, lever filler in Burma celluloid, with adjustable no. 7 nib, in absolutely pristine condition, fully functional, new sac. Amazing writer (when in "flex" mode, goes from M-BB; otherwise, firm M). NO DISCOLORATION, NO CHIPS, NO CRAZING, NO FADING. NO PITTING, NO ENGRAVING, NO WEAR ON TRIM. Reduced: $1100.

The photo is deceptive - the pen is almost 5-1/2" long, capped, and over 6-1/4" posted. The Galileo is included for comparison. The Saft Green sold.

3. Delta Pompeii (1996), with box, ink and papers; springy, fun 18k B nib - used extensively over the past 10 years since I purchased it MIB from William Weakely. Bears signs of use, and color variation on the section which was polished by Delta. New sac. Ebonite feed. Great writer - springy B nib with character (not blobby), perfect, consistent flow, ebonite feed. $650, half of what I paid - takes into account its used state.

Buy BOTH for $1600, and I'll include DHL Express shipping. Anywhere.

Reasonable offers encouraged.

We don't have PayPal FF here, so PayPal entails a 5% supplement.

Please feel free to contact me with any questions.

Shipping via DHL at cost.

IMG_7229.jpg

IMG_7226.jpg

IMG_7230.jpg

Tel-Aviv - Israel

Recommended Questions

There are no questions to display.

Other adverts from eric.zamir

[[Template classifieds/front/browse/indexBlock is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]] [[Template classifieds/front/browse/indexBlock is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]] [[Template classifieds/front/browse/indexBlock is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]] [[Template classifieds/front/browse/indexBlock is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]] [[Template classifieds/front/browse/indexBlock is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]] [[Template classifieds/front/browse/indexBlock is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]