You need to be logged in to see additionnal information and be able to contact the advertiser!

Two Montblancs, Two Conklins and Two Pelikans....Price Reductions

(0 reviews)

Two Montblancs, Two Conklins and Two Pelikans....Price Reductions

(0 reviews)

$1

• Advertiser
    Niskayuna55
  • Type of Advert For Sale
  • Item Condition Used
  • Time Left 7 hours and 42 minutes -
  • Quantity 1
  • Price $1 Shipment cost 10 USD
  • 1 watching
0 Offers
0 Questions
0 Reviews

Description

It's time for some spring cleaning and I have some very nice pens that need new homes. I will send additional pictures on any pen upon your request and I welcome any questions concerning my collection. Also, PayPal will be the form of payment on these pens. 

The pens from left to right:

1) Montblanc 147 Traveller  - This pen is in near-mint condition and has a Medium nib that writes smooth and perfectly !  I purchased a new case for it separately.    

The price is for the pen and case.............. $500

2) Montblanc Meisterstuck 144  - This little pen is as close to perfect as you can get, it has a Fine nib with perfect ink flow. If your look at the gold ring next to the nib, you'll notice     there isn't any loss of the plating which is indicative of these pens after lots of use. The pen doesn't have an ink converter but I will include six Montblanc Midnight Blue ink cartridges and the original case ................ $290

3) Conklin Duragraph Duraflex Limited Edition - This pen was inked one time and is Matte Black with Rose Gold trim and Extra Fine nib. The imprint on the barrel reads "Duraflex Limited Edition 1796/1898.  The original case is also included.  $ 80

4) Conklin Mark Twain Crescent Filler - Again, this pen has Rose Gold trim and has been inked once. The pen has a Medium nib that writes smoother than many pens costing multiple times as much........it is a splended writer !  The original case is also included.............$140

5) Pelikan 100N  - This pen has a 14K gold KM nib, double cap rings, and piston filling system that is fully functional which is what you expect from Pelikan !.........$ 190

6) Pelikan 100N - This pen was sent to Michael Masuyama for a little "fine tuning".  The original Medium CN nib was ground to a nib that now writes with some flex......... from fine to medium. It also has the "fluted" clip and capband .  The piston filling system on this pen is buttery smooth !.........$275

7) Pelikan 150 - This little Pelikan is Burgundy and Black (not real common) and has a Fine gold-plated steel nib........a  nice writer as well ! This pens' piston filling system has been serviced and functions flawlessly.  $ 100    SOLD

, Oklahoma

Recommended Questions

There are no questions to display.

Other adverts from Niskayuna55

Other adverts from gold-iridium-rhodium-platinum-pens-pencils