I have grouped together all of the American pens I have remaining in this collection I have been selling. They consist mostly of Cross and Parker Pens, as well as some of the 90s-era LeBoeuf models and one Levenger True Writer. Thanks for looking!
Some of these pens are new, and some have been used but are in great shape, and all include full original packaging unless otherwise noted. Sorry I didn’t take a picture of each pen. If you’d like to see a closer look or detail, just message me and I’ll take a picture of what you want to see!
All prices include insured USPS Priority Mail within the US. Overseas shipping available at cost. There may be some COVID-19 issues that preclude shipping to some countries. First ‘I want it’ gets it. Payment by Paypal. If you have any questions, feel free to send a message.
First Row, Left to Right:
1. Cross 150th Anniversary LE, Gold Filled, 18k M, C/C Filler- Lovely gold filled Cross 150th Anniversary fountain pen, a long sold out edition commemorating Cross's 150th in 1996. 12kt 1/20 Gold Filled, with a delicate, engraved chevron pattern. There are sets of black enamel bands on the cap and barrel, and the end caps and section are black resin. Medium 18k gold nib with unique engraving. I believe these nibs were, like the early Townsends, made by Pelikan. Includes crazy large wooden case with inkwell, ink bottle, wooden pen tray, and polishing cloth. #2336/2750 made. NOS. $550 Shipped
2. Cross 150th Anniversary LE, Gold Filled, Ballpoint- SOLD!
3. Cross Townsend, Sterling Silver, Rollerball- Stunning Cross Townsend rollerball was an anniversary edition for Joon pens. Really nice diagonal grid engraving on a sterling silver cap and barrel. One of the most attractive metal Cross pens. NOS in box. $200 Shipped
4 + 5. Cross Signature FP / MP Set, Burgundy, 18k B, C/C Filler- Beautiful Cross Signature set. This was Cross’s top of the line pen before the introduction of the Townsend. Burgundy lacquer with gold plated trim, burgundy lacquer inset into clip. Century sized pen and twist action pencil, 18k yellow gold broad nib. Brand new in box with papers. $180 Shipped
6 + 7. Cross Signature FP / MP Set, Black, 18k M, C/C Filler- Nice Cross Signature set. This was Cross’s top of the line pen before the introduction of the Townsend. Black lacquer with gold plated trim, black lacquer inset into clip. Century sized pen and twist action pencil, 18k yellow gold medium nib. Brand new in box with papers. $180 Shipped
8. Cross Pinnacle, Peacock, Ballpoint- Beautiful example of the short lived Pinnacle series. Peacock lacquer features streaks of multiple colors with a bit of iridescent sheen. NOS in box. Will likely need a new refill. $160 Shipped
9 + 10. Cross Century BP/ MP Set, Bush Inaugural LE- SOLD!
Second Row, Left to Right:
1. Cross Peerless, Grey, 18k F, C/C Filler- This is a really nice Cross Peerless fountain pen. The pen itself is generously sized but lighter than you might expect, and has a nice, warm, translucent grey lacquer over an engraved barrel. It feels really nice in the hand. The nib is great too, a crisp 18k fine nib made by Sailor. The pen has been inked once, otherwise is new, and comes with all boxes and papers. $225 Shipped
2. Parker Duofold Centennial LE, True Blue, 18K M, C/C Filler- This is a really cool 2007 LE, modeled after the original True Blue Duofold. Really cool streaked blue and white resin with white metal trim. The nib is a smooth medium point. This pen has been inked, but appears mint. Comes with a beautiful lacquered wood box, and all papers, and includes a sealed bottle of Penman ink. LE #443/5000. Beautiful pen! $550 Shipped
3. Parker Duofold International, Grey Mosaic, Rollerball- This is a classy and understated Grey Mosaic Duofold International rollerball. What a Beautiful color! Pen has been used but appears new. Comes with box with papers. Will need a new refill. $175 Shipped
4. Parker Duofold International, Blue Pinstripe, Rollerball- SOLD!
5. Parker 75, Gold Cisele, 14k F, C/C Filler- SOLD!
6. Levenger True Writer Select, Brown, SS B, C/C Filler- The larger sized Levenger True Writer Select in warm brown resin with rhodium plated trim. Substantially sized pen. Broad nib is smooth and has good ink flow. The pen has been inked once, appears new, and comes with all boxes and papers. This color is out of production. Nice Pen! $75 Shipped
7. LeBoeuf Greg Norman LE, Gold Plate, 18k M, C/C Filler- This is from the 90s run of LeBoeuf fountain pens, actually made in Germany by Elysee. This pen is a Greg Norman Signature LE, and features Greg Norman’s signature on the cap. The pen also features a beautiful opal cabochon on the cap top. The nib is an 18k medium two toned nib, and the pen fills by cartridge or converter, using the international converter. This pen comes with a wooden box featuring an enameled illustration of Greg Norman. This pen is new with all boxes and papers, though there is a bit of water damage to the outer cardboard box. $225 Shipped.
8. LeBoeuf Fountain Pen, Yellow, 18k M, C/C Filler- This is another pen from the 90s run of LeBoeuf fountain pens, actually made in Germany by Elysee. This was a standard fountain pen, though I don’t remember what it was called. Nice mustard yellow lacquer, with an opal cabochon on the cap crown. The nib is an 18k medium two toned nib, and the pen fills by cartridge or converter, using the international converter. New pen with box and papers. $150 Shipped.
9. LeBoeuf Ballpoint Pen, Yellow- This is the matching ballpoint to #8. Mustard yellow lacquer with an opal cabochon. This one is new, but doesn’t have a box of its own. $75 Shipped, $210 if purchased together with #8 as a set.
10. LeBoeuf Greg Norman, Rollerball- One more 90s production LeBoeuf. This is another Greg Norman special edition, this time as a rollerball. Black lacquer with the Greg Norman multi color shark logo on the cap. It’s actually pretty stylish. New in box with papers. Will need a new refill- takes a Sheaffer rollerball refill. $125 Shipped
First ‘I want it’ gets it. Payment by Paypal. Prices include insured USPS Priority Mail within the US, overseas shipping at cost. Feel free to message with any questions or for additional pictures.