Classifieds is broken, please do not submit any new ads ×
You need to be logged in to see additionnal information and be able to contact the advertiser!
This advert is COMPLETED!

The Slims: Sheaffer Slim Fashion and Parker Slimfold (PRICE DROP)

(0 reviews)

The Slims: Sheaffer Slim Fashion and Parker Slimfold (PRICE DROP)

(0 reviews)

$15

• Advertiser
    dwwst12
  • Type of Advert For Sale
  • Item Condition Used
  • Time Left This advert is COMPLETED!
  • Quantity 1
0 Offers
1 Question
0 Reviews

Description

UPDATE: Sheaffer sold, Parker still available....

Hi all,

Here are two pens that I just can't comfortably use these days because they're too skinny for my tastes.

The first is one of the earliest pens I owned and loved in my FP journey, the Sheaffer Slim Fashion from the early 90's. Super smooth gold-plated M steel nib. Comes with squeeze converter that works perfectly. You can see in one of the pictures that there are some signs of wear/microscratches on the clip, but the body is excellent. It's really a great pen to write with if you have smaller hands. Asking $20 $15 SOLD........

The second is a hand-me down that never suited me. It's a Parker Slimfold, and while the 14K nib writes just fine, it's feedbacky and *squeaky." Definitely not sharp or scratchy. Not a pen that lays down a wet line without pressure, but I'm sure easily tweaked by somebody who's handy and familiar with vintage Parkers. Asking $18 $13 plus $4 for first class shipping/PayPal fees.

Please feel free to make offers. Even if I don't take them, I won't be offended!  Just want these to be with somebody who will use them, and put a few bucks toward a new purchase.

And if these pics aren't adequate, I'm happy to send more.

Thanks,

Dan

, Pennsylvania

Recommended Questions

Are either of these flexible nibs?

dwwst12

Posted

The Sheaffer is already sold, but no, I don't think the Parker is considered flexible at all. Just the standard 14K nib that came on the Slimfolds. But I'm not a vintage guy, so someone can correct me if I'm wrong!

Share this comment

This advert is now closed to further questions.

Other adverts from dwwst12

[[Template classifieds/front/browse/indexBlock is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]] [[Template classifieds/front/browse/indexBlock is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]] [[Template classifieds/front/browse/indexBlock is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]] [[Template classifieds/front/browse/indexBlock is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]] [[Template classifieds/front/browse/indexBlock is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]] [[Template classifieds/front/browse/indexBlock is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]