You need to be logged in to see additionnal information and be able to contact the advertiser!
This advert is COMPLETED!

Pilot Custom 742 with Flex nib, Parker 51, Pineider Avatar UR Demonstrator, Conklin All-American Walnut Omniflex, and more

(0 reviews)

Pilot Custom 742 with Flex nib, Parker 51, Pineider Avatar UR Demonstrator, Conklin All-American Walnut Omniflex, and more

(0 reviews)

$175.03

• Advertiser
    Dedalus4
  • Type of Advert For Sale
  • Item Condition Used
  • Time Left This advert is COMPLETED!
  • Quantity 1
  • Price $175.03
0 Questions
0 Reviews

Description

Selling three catch and releases, plus some vintage pens I don’t know what to do with. 😃

[A2] Pilot Custom 742 with 14k #10 Flex nib. Catch and release #1. Inked and used literally just one time. Includes original box, paperwork, CON-70, etc. Asking $175 shipped.

[A2] Conklin All American Golden Walnut with Omniflex nib. Catch and release #2. Inked once, used a few times. Includes original box, paperwork, converter, etc. Asking $60 shipped.

[B+] Pineider Avatar UR Demonstrator in Red Wine with steel Medium nib. Catch and release #3. Inked once, used a few times. I believe it’s in like-new condition, but I may have missed some micro-scratches, hence the B+ rating. Asking $75 shipped.

[D+] Parker 51, 1942-48 Mark 1 Vacumatic Blue Diamond. Got this from eBay on an impulse. Draws ink and writes well. It writes an extra-fine line, which is too fine for me--and I don’t know how to change Parker 51 nibs. Looking to give Annette a new home. Asking $75 shipped.

[D] Sold together--Parker 21 and Sheaffer. The Parker’s nib needs to be replaced, but it takes in ink. The Sheaffer needs a new cartridge/filling mechanism. Asking $30 shipped.

Shipping to CONUS only. All prices include shipping. 

Recommended Questions

There are no questions to display.

This advert is now closed to further questions.

Other adverts from gold-iridium-rhodium-platinum-pens-pencils