Classifieds is broken, please do not submit any new ads ×
You need to be logged in to see additionnal information and be able to contact the advertiser!
This advert is COMPLETED!

Eversharp Pacemaker

(0 reviews)
  • Advertiser
    BamaPen
  • Type of Advert For Sale
  • Item Condition Used
  • Time Left This advert is COMPLETED!
  • Quantity 1
0 Offers
0 Questions
0 Reviews

Description

The Eversharp Pacemaker was the little brother to the famous Coronet, and was made in the 1938-1940 era.

This pen is in green striated celluloid and appears to be late production. Apparently Eversharp changed the diameter of the pen late in the production run, so this pen is somewhat slenderer than those made earlier.

The pen has been fitted with a new #16 silicone ink sac, and polished with Main Street Pens “wax free super polish” and metal parts polished with a Sunshine cloth. The pen has an Eversharp 14K nib.

Unfortunately, someone (not me) appears to have used pliers on the section and there are marks that do not appear to be repairable. Also, the tips of the tines are bent slightly to one side. I think that someone good at nib repair could fix this in a minute, but I am not, so I have not attempted the repair.

Asking $75 for the pen and I will consider offers. Please email bamapen@jehubbard.com
Huntsville, Alabama - United States

Recommended Questions

There are no questions to display.

This advert is now closed to further questions.

Other adverts from BamaPen

[[Template classifieds/front/browse/indexBlock is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]] [[Template classifieds/front/browse/indexBlock is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]] [[Template classifieds/front/browse/indexBlock is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]] [[Template classifieds/front/browse/indexBlock is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]] [[Template classifieds/front/browse/indexBlock is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]] [[Template classifieds/front/browse/indexBlock is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]] [[Template classifieds/front/browse/indexBlock is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]] [[Template classifieds/front/browse/indexBlock is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]] [[Template classifieds/front/browse/indexBlock is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]