Classifieds is broken, please do not submit any new ads ×
You need to be logged in to see additionnal information and be able to contact the advertiser!
THIS ADVERT HAS EXPIRED!

NOS Eagle Steel Pen E740 Tutor Nibs - Heavily Reduced (Bulk Available)

(0 reviews)

NOS Eagle Steel Pen E740 Tutor Nibs - Heavily Reduced (Bulk Available)

(0 reviews)

$1

• Advertiser
    loganrah
  • Type of Advert For Sale
  • Item Condition New
  • Time Left THIS ADVERT HAS EXPIRED!
  • Quantity 1
  • Price $1
0 Questions
0 Reviews

Description

I am now listing these nibs on ebay at a price of only AU$25 per box (plus cost shipping): https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/114718348792

Here I have a large number of Eagle Steel Pen E740 Tutor nibs available. These are New Old Stock nibs still in the original boxes with inspection tags. Each box contains 144 nibs.

These nibs write slightly wider than a Zebra G without pressure but are much smoother. They do not flex quite as wide at maximum, but have very good snap back and control. They fit into the same holders that Zebra G nibs will fit. My handwriting cannot do them justice. 

If you would prefer to buy straight from me (and save me ebay fees) I will sell at AU$20 per box, happy to discuss reasonable offers for more than one box.

If you would like more than 1 box please PM me and we can discuss terms. I have 20 available (minus 1 nib used for testing).

I also have one box of Eagle Steel Pens Lyceum nibs available, these are stub-flex nibs. These are not in quite as good condition, with some rusting to about 1/4 of the nibs. Most of this rusting is on the body of the nibs, rather than the tines, so I don't think it will cause problems. Would be happy to sell this box for AU$20 plus shipping (144 nibs). Photos on request.

20210228-150119.jpg
20210228-150257.jpg
20210228-150313.jpg
20210228-150332.jpg
20210228-150417.jpg

Recommended Questions

There are no questions to display.