You need to be logged in to see additionnal information and be able to contact the advertiser!

Van Der Spek 4 Pen Case

(0 reviews)

Van Der Spek 4 Pen Case

(0 reviews)

$96

• Advertiser
    Keyless Works
  • Type of Advert For Sale
  • Item Condition New
  • Time Left 3 days and 4 hours -
  • Quantity 1
  • Price $96
0 Questions
0 Reviews

Description

For sale is a custom ordered Van Der Spek four pen case. The pen case is brand new never used. I haven't even put a pen in the case. I custom ordered this case and it took over 2 months to get. I tried to pick the best possible leathers they had on offer. The outside is natural "Janet" leather which is a soft naked and should patina beautifully. It is a 10% up charge for the Janet leather. The interior another naked leather called "Barbie Nappa" this leather should also patina. The stitching is matched to the natural Janet leather. Click here to read more about the leathers. The price including shipping to the USA was $96.

I no longer have a need for this beautiful case which is why I am advertising it here. 

Skip the wait and get a brand new Van Der Spek case! Asking $96 shipped CONUS. Price is firm. Paypal only. After shipping and Paypal fees I am selling it at a loss but hopefully someone can enjoy this beautiful case.

spacer.png

spacer.pngspacer.png

Recommended Questions

There are no questions to display.

Other adverts from Keyless Works

Other adverts from paper-pen-paraphernalia-gold-iridium-rhodium-platinum