Classifieds is broken, please do not submit any new ads ×
You need to be logged in to see additionnal information and be able to contact the advertiser!
This advert is COMPLETED!

Sheaffer Legacy Sterling Silver 18K M

(0 reviews)

Sheaffer Legacy Sterling Silver 18K M

(0 reviews)

$400

• Advertiser
    plumista
  • Type of Advert For Sale
  • Item Condition Other, see description
  • Time Left This advert is COMPLETED!
  • Quantity 1
0 Questions
0 Reviews

Description

Sheaffer Legacy 2 Sterling Silver (hallmarked so) fountain pen, 100% original.  

Discontinued and very hard to find, especially in this condition!

New Old Stock.  Still with the chalk point size mark (M).  You may find some marks of long storage and occasional polishing of the sterling silver (note the hallmarks on cap broad lip), but nothing else: perfect condition, both aesthetically and functionally, no scratch, no drop, no missing or broken parts, no ding, no tooth mark.

No original box nor papers, sorry, but sent in the pen box shown.

Iconic Sheaffer 18K (Au 750) solid gold nib, M (medium) point, rhodiated.  

Converter included. Of course you can use also proprietary Sheaffer cartridges as alternative filling method.

More photographs at my ebay listing #174549409314.

Sent in a parcel made to travel.

IMPORTANT:  since this is a final sale and no returns are accepted, I have had the pen thoroughly and professionally tried and tested by penmeister, so it arrives to you even better than from factory: finely tuned for a most smooth writing experience and superb performance, with rich and consistent flow, no hard starts, no skipping, no scratchy nib point.  If you regularly buy and use pens new from factory, I am afraid you already know what I am talking about.

Thank you for reading this!

- Spain

Recommended Questions

There are no questions to display.

This advert is now closed to further questions.

Other adverts from plumista