You need to be logged in to see additionnal information and be able to contact the advertiser!
This advert is COMPLETED!

Parker Vacumatics and Duofolds

(0 reviews)

Parker Vacumatics and Duofolds

(0 reviews)

$150

• Advertiser
    Mattematical
  • Type of Advert For Sale
  • Item Condition Used
  • Time Left This advert is COMPLETED!
  • Quantity 1
0 Offers
1 Question
0 Reviews

Description

pl03dwn.thumb.jpg.09f903686321428d5847b42bc67b426a.jpg

These pens have recently been fully restored by me, and their fillers are guaranteed for 2 years of normal use with compatible inks. Please click the album links to see more pics of each pen! All prices below are in USD and include priority insured/tracked shipping to CONUS. International shipping is generally available at cost.

2 Parker Vacumatic Juniors, 3rd gen, in Green and Silver Shadowwave. These are rather rare, and the green one especially so. The green one has significant plating loss, revealing the silver beneath the gold vermeil. The cap on the silver one looks a little funky, but it's mostly an optical illusion (see the "silhouette pic" in the album. I also had the pen checked with a run-out tool on a lathe). I truly don't know why the barrel on the green one is longer. 

Green Album - $225

Silver Album - $150

2 Vacumatic-filler Duofolds in laidtone celluloid. Somewhat scarce "1.5 gen" in blue from late 1942 spots the triple cap band of the 1st gen pens but without a blind cap girdle. It does have a few dings to the cap band, making it a nice user-grade pen; it also has a very nicely plated two-tone "V nib." The green one is a proper 1st gen pen, pre-"V nib," with the blind cap girdle. It's in very nice condition, and comes a vintage box (I believe it is original to the pen, but do not know for certain). The pencil doesn't belong with it, but it looks like it could and that's how I received it, so it's included as a freebie.

Blue Album - $150 - SOLD

Green Album - $225

Offers are welcome, though these should be priced competitively already!

, California

Recommended Questions

Nib sizes please. Also, the pocket clip on the blue one does not appear flush with the cap in the picture. Is that the case?

Thank you.

Mattematical

Posted

All the nibs are in the Fine to Medium range - the normal stuff for Parkers of this generation. The cap on the blue is/was flush, but the blue has also since sold.

Share this comment

This advert is now closed to further questions.

Other adverts from gold-iridium-rhodium-platinum-pens-pencils