Karen from Exaclair

KarenfromExaclair

Welcome from Australia, Karen! Do you ship to Australia?

Regards,

Soki

Hi Soki, there are two places in Australia that now stock Rhodia, Clairefontaine, and, I think, J. Herbin, Quo Vadis and G. Lalo stationery. Please try Telegram or Borders. Telegram's website is http://telegram.net.au. However, if you can't find what you want let me know, and I'll be glad to help. Karen

Thank you very much, Karen!

Regards,

Soki

http://i1027.photobucket.com/albums/y331/fuchsiaprincess/Fuchsiaprincess_0001.jpg http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2010/036/2/2/Narnia_Flag_by_Narnia14.gif

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KarenfromExaclair

• Deirdre

• MikaLa

• fuchsiaprincess

Dear fellow paper, ink and fountain pen aficionatos,

I am the head of marketing for Exaclair, Inc. We import Clairefontaine, Rhodia, J. Herbin and other brands from our French parent company, Exacompta Clairefontaine, to the U.S. I will post on the FPN from time to time to answer questions and make announcements about products and opportunities to sample or review new products and old favorites.

I am very grateful for the feedback we have received from members of the FPN. I use fountain pens for work and personal writing, although I have to say I am not expert about nibs the way most people on this forum seem to be.

I look forward to participating, and making new friends in the pen and ink world. Thank you so much. Karen

Hi Karen,

Welcome to FPN and thank you for all that you and your company has done so far!

Hope to hear more from you again and keep up the good work! :thumbup:

Cheers,

Qinyi

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3252/3157773197_46e4d8e78b_o.png

"Words dazzle and deceive because they mimed by the face

But black words on a white page are the soul laid bare"

--Guy De Maupassant

Over the last week, I've filled half of another Clairefontaine 383 notebook (my current favorite format).

deirdre.net

"Heck we fed a thousand dollar pen to a chicken because we could." -- FarmBoy, about Pen Posse

Hi Karen! I have a question for you. I'd love to try Rhodia's notebooks (esp the meeting book) and pads. The thing is that I have had some trouble locating a retailer in continental Europe. I live in Finland, but am used to buying all sorts of stuff from Germany, Italy, France and elsewhere. Can you help me out finding a source? M.

<p style="text-align: right;">

Rom 7:15

</p>

Karen,

Welcome.

I use J. Herbin Perle Noire exclusively for black. I also very much like Eclat de Saphir for blue. What about making bigger bottles (50 ml)?

I must admit to being a big fan of a big fan of Clairefointaine and Rhodia papers.

What about a discount for loyal customers? Or perhaps something like: Buy 2 Exaclair products get 10% off the 3rd? This might arguably expose a wider line of your products to each individual customer and perhaps even attract on-the-fence customers to coming into the fold, while keeping loyal customers pleased with the discount?

Regards,

-Chuk

Chuk - a good point. I will mention it to a number of our retailers when I see them at the upcoming National Stationery Show in NY in May. Thank you. I'll also pass along your suggestion about bigger bottles to the people in J. Herbin in France.

Welcome to FPN, Karen...

Its great to have you here with us. I have many of your company's products all around me as I type this welcome.

I look forward to seeing you around the forums and to reading your posts.

I wish you great success!

Very Best Regard,

S.P.

Dear S.P. - thank you again for your kind welcome. I will certainly participate on the FPN to listen to suggestions and requests, investigate and report back on complaints or questions, make announcements about new products for sampling and generally "listen in" to what kinds of products people here need and want. I plan to visit the Network several times a week. For myself, I hope to learn more about pens and how to fill them - since I never seem to do that well. I also collect antique inkwells, so anything about history will always get my attention. Best, Karen

Hi Karen!

It's Breck from the RCX blog here (home of gushing reviews of J. Herbin ink and a notso hotso review of the Rhodia pencil).

Glad to see you around the neighborhood.

:W2FPN:

Hi There! Hope the exams went well! Nobody can like everything! but I'm glad you ended up liking the Habana notebook and the inks! Be well, Karen

Karen,

Welcome!

I've been waiting for the Rhodia webnotebook with Clairefontaine paper to arrive in the US. Obviously you're the one person who can hurry this along!

"God's not interested in operating a brownie-point system - he's only interested in loving and forgiving those who are brave enough not to deny what they've done. . . brave enough to be truly sorry, brave enough to resolve to make a fresh start in serving him as well as they possibly can" Susan Howatch

Welcome, Karen! I've become completely addicted to your products and love them all! I'll jump right in and be the first to ask you a question. Someone posted these beautiful Clairefontaine notebooks from France a while back. Can you tell me if they will be available to us in the USA in the future or if there is a way to order them? Thanks!

Warm regards,

Lynne

Hi Lynne, I checked, and we don't import this collection from Clairefontaine at this time. However, I have made a note of your interest, and I'll see what we can do in the future. Thanks for letting me know. Karen

Karen,

Welcome!

I've been waiting for the Rhodia webnotebook with Clairefontaine paper to arrive in the US. Obviously you're the one person who can hurry this along!

Dear BBailey, the minute I know the webnotebooks are on the way from France I will post about it on this Forum. The webnotenotebooks were developed with Fountain Pen Network members close to our hearts. Karen

Hi Karen! I have a question for you. I'd love to try Rhodia's notebooks (esp the meeting book) and pads. The thing is that I have had some trouble locating a retailer in continental Europe. I live in Finland, but am used to buying all sorts of stuff from Germany, Italy, France and elsewhere. Can you help me out finding a source? M.

Dear MikaLa, we got in touch with our parent company in France, and they located this retailer in Finland for you.

TAMORE/Officeday

Vaino Tannerintie 3

Fin-01510 VANTAA

Finlande

Tel: 00358 9 8255 9224

email: jaana.kainua@officeday.fi

If for any reason they don't have want you're looking for, please let me know and I'll ask again.

Best, Karen

Welcome, Karen! I've become completely addicted to your products and love them all! I'll jump right in and be the first to ask you a question. Someone posted these beautiful Clairefontaine notebooks from France a while back. Can you tell me if they will be available to us in the USA in the future or if there is a way to order them? Thanks!

Warm regards,

Lynne

Hi Lynne, I checked, and we don't import this collection from Clairefontaine at this time. However, I have made a note of your interest, and I'll see what we can do in the future. Thanks for letting me know. Karen

Karen,

When there are items that may be of interest to more than a few of us, will it be helpful to start a thread about the item in the appropriate forum to guage interest and pm you so you could monitor that? I think that would be better than inundating you with emails. Please advise....and welcome to the forum!!

v/r,

Stacey

THX Karen I'll get in touch with them! M.

Dear MikaLa, we got in touch with our parent company in France, and they located this retailer in Finland for you.

TAMORE/Officeday

Vaino Tannerintie 3

Fin-01510 VANTAA

Finlande

Tel: 00358 9 8255 9224

email: jaana.kainua@officeday.fi

If for any reason they don't have want you're looking for, please let me know and I'll ask again.

Best, Karen

<p style="text-align: right;">

Rom 7:15

</p>