peacock blue and 2 pens new

Gramakittycat

Thought I would pass on this deal on ebay.This man has several of these sets for sale of a bottle of Shaeffer's peacock blue and 2 new Shaeffer pens for BIN 15.00 + 6.00s/h .he has several left :I ordered 1. Good day all! :meow:

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• donwinn

• OldGriz

• foxtail1

• Gramakittycat

Thought I would pass on this deal on ebay.This man has several of these sets for sale of a bottle of Shaeffer's peacock blue and 2 new Shaeffer pens for BIN 15.00 + 6.00s/h .he has several left :I ordered 1. Good day all! :meow:

Did eBay search and turned up nothing. What is the seller's name? Link would be nice. :thumbup:

Found it searching for Sheaffer ink. Link is here

Donnie

Edited by donwinn

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.
Edmund Burke (1729 - 1797)

The pens appear to be Sheaffer Agio Fashions in Tranquil Yellow.....

According to Jim at PenHero these are nice writing pens.... and he is closing them out at $25.00 each. His regular price was $50.00

If I am correct, and I think I am, that makes this auction a fantastic deal at $21.00 including shipping for 2 pens and a bottle of Sheaffer Peacock ink....

I just did a BIN ....

Edited for typo... some idiot hit the 4 button instead of the 2 button... :rolleyes: :bonk:

Edited by OldGriz

According to Jim at PenHero these are nice writing pens.... and he is closing them out at $25.00 each. His regular price was $50.00

If I am correct, and I think I am, that makes this auction a fantastic deal at $41.00 including shipping for 2 pens and a bottle of Sheaffer Peacock ink....

I just did a BIN ....

Tom,

Math is apparently not your strong suit. I purchased two (2) sets yesterday, for a total of $42.00 including shipping. That is for two (2) bottles of ink and four (4) pens. It is even a better deal than you calculated, by a factor of nearly two to one. It is $21 including shipping for two pens and one bottle ink, if any remain.

Donnie

If I am correct, and I think I am, that makes this auction a fantastic deal at $41.00 including shipping for 2 pens and a bottle of Sheaffer Peacock ink....

I just did a BIN ....

Tom,

Math is apparently not your strong suit. I purchased two (2) sets yesterday, for a total of $42.00 including shipping. That is for two (2) bottles of ink and four (4) pens. It is even a better deal than you calculated, by a factor of nearly two to one. It is $21 including shipping for two pens and one bottle ink, if any remain.

Donnie

Donnie, it was a typo.... hit the wrong button and never looked :gaah: .... I really should proofread my posts.. :bonk:

As of now 10:22 AM EST there are two more sets available....

Edited by OldGriz

Somebody please stop me before I order a lifetime supply of Peacock Blue! I love that color. The BIN is around the going price for the ink alone, which I have been searching for for years, because Sheaffer discontinued it. I already have enough for a Sheaffer Agio pen for 4 of my 5 grandchildren, 2 of whom are preschool and won't get one for several years. Maybe one for SWMBO? :rolleyes:

Donnie

Somebody please stop me before I order a lifetime supply of Peacock Blue! I love that color. The BIN is around the going price for the ink alone, which I have been searching for for years, because Sheaffer discontinued it. I already have enough for a Sheaffer Agio pen for 4 of my 5 grandchildren, 2 of whom are preschool and won't get one for several years. Maybe one for SWMBO? :rolleyes:

Donnie

STOP!!

I bought them all - :headsmack:

Actually I didn't, but I did get one set, thanks to this post. Not sure if that is a good thing or a bad thing. This place has corrupted me!! :roflmho:

"There is no psychiatrist in the world like a puppy licking your face." ~ Ben Williams

My social media sites Via Gravatar

Join Pen Collectors of America

Donnie

Peacock Blue is indeed addictive. I have several bottles of the red label, a few bottles of the blue & Yellow label, a few bottles of the new stuff, and I still ordered one of the sets with the pens.

Peacock Blue Regards, Ken.

For what I can see, is the new Slovenian Skrip Turquoise, and not the vintage Peacock Blue, but the color is the same according to the reviews. Thanks for sharing the info.

Is it hard to get in the b&m or online stores? Just wondering...

:gaah: I have been stalking these auctions for the last few days, but SO put me on punishment for spending too much money for FPs and related items.

:crybaby: Life can be so cruel.

Equal Opportunity Ink and Fountain Pen User.

My blog: The Dizzy Pen

:embarrassed_smile: Thank you for the save Donnie;And to the others I apologize for forgetting to post the link.Best of pen thoughts to all.Pleasent evening! :blush: :meow:

For what I can see, is the new Slovenian Skrip Turquoise, and not the vintage Peacock Blue, but the color is the same according to the reviews. Thanks for sharing the info.

Is it hard to get in the b&m or online stores? Just wondering...

My package of ink and pens arrived today...

It is NOT, I repeat NOT Slovinian Skrip.... this is the old Made in USA Peacock Blue....

And as I suspected the pens are Sheaffer Agios in Tranquil Yellow with medium nibs....

One very happy camper here.....

:gaah: I have been stalking these auctions for the last few days, but SO put me on punishment for spending too much money for FPs and related items.

:crybaby: Life can be so cruel.

Do not listen to SO.... this is one of the deals of the year....

You are getting a bottle of one of the hardest to find vintage Sheaffer inks with 2 brand new Sheaffer Agio pens for only $21.00..

You can sell one of the pens for what you paid for the whole package....

Tom,

It's all your fault! I just ordered my third set. Now I have one pen for each of my five grandchildren, including the 19 month old and 4 year old, plus one for my bride, and three (3) lovely bottles of peacock blue.

Donnie

Tom,

It's all your fault! I just ordered my third set. Now I have one pen for each of my five grandchildren, including the 19 month old and 4 year old, plus one for my bride, and three (3) lovely bottles of peacock blue.

Donnie

Good for you..... I believe he still have about 6 sets or so left after your purchase.... sure you don't have more people to gift pens to...

Your son or daughter planning to have any more children .

I loaded one of the pens with the ink and it writes a real nice damp medium line and the ink dries very quickly... my daughter is going to love it...

She loves that color....

Personally, I find the ink a bit thin in color for me...

I prefer my 50/50 mix of Watermans South Seas Blue and Noodlers Najavo Turquoise.... it is almost a perfect color match to Peacock but denser looking.

New FP Addict here, been haunting ebay for a while looking for a good entry point. The reviews of the pen plus the cool old ink made this a no-brainer. Thanks guys, this is the kind of thing that I haunt message boards for.

Regards,

Joe

You want to hear something really bad? (By bad, I mean, how did we miss this?) His first listings for the 2 pens and ink were auction format...and two auctions closed under for $11!

Kristi

My photos on Flickr

Ask me about my purple pen addiction.