FPN Quick Navigation
- Our New FPN 2015 LE Pen!
- - FPN Blue Pearl Celebration LE
- FPN Forums & Forum Categories
- - FPN News forum
- - The Mall forum
- - FPN World forums
- - The Marketplace Forums
- - Writing Instruments forums
- - Brand Focus forums
- - Regional Focus forums
- - Inks, Inc. forums
- - Paper, & Pen Acc. forums
- - Creative Expressions forums
- FPN Store, Donations, Accounts & Advertising
- - Store Home
- - FPN Ink Store
- - Advertise on FPN - Info
- - FPN Marketing & Advertising
- - Variable Amount Donations - Iridium, Rhodium & Platinum
- - Fixed Amount FPN Rhodium & Platinum Supporters, & FPN without Ads Donations
- - Premium (Trader/Retailer) Accounts
- - Straight PayPal Anonymous Donations
- - FPN Without Ads Donation, Annual Subscription
- - FPN Without Ads Donation, Monthly Subscription
- - The FPN Café Press Shop
- FPN Apps & Modules
- - Blogs
- - Classifieds
- - Gallery
- - Downloads
- - Home Page
- - Members
- - Pen Events Calendar
- - FPN's RSS Feeds
- - Shoutbox
- - Upload
- - Classifieds: Browsing
- - Classifieds: Creation
- - Classifieds: Questions & Answers
- - Upload: How-to
- Rules & Guidelines
- - FPN Rules, Guidelines, TOU
- - Classifieds Rules
- - Premium Accounts: Rules
- - Market Watch Rules
Rohrer & Klingner Konigsblau
Posted 22 February 2009 - 11:45
Good-looking ink, too. Should be a good alternative for those who find Aurora Blue too purple.
Posted 22 February 2009 - 13:37
Posted 22 February 2009 - 13:50
Posted 22 February 2009 - 13:58
Ahhh, The King's Blue!
Inveterate trader. Send me a note for my list of pens, watches, knives and other fun things for sale or trade....
The Danitrio Fellowship
Posted 23 February 2009 - 03:38
Sorry I don't know about this. Never tried eradicator before.
Posted 23 February 2009 - 03:43
Might not be easy to see this in my comparison scan, however, this is slightly (but noticeably) deeper/darker than Florida Blue.
As Murderface said, this is a good alternative to Aurora Blue. I alternate among these three depending on my mood.
Posted 24 November 2015 - 15:13
Thank you for your review. I have been wondering about this ink. Is it eradicable with eradicator pens such as the Pelikan Super Pirate?
I can answer this now, because I've asked R&K: It is eradicable.