FPN Quick Navigation
- Our New FPN 2015 LE Pen!
- - FPN Blue Pearl Celebration LE
- FPN Forums & Forum Categories
- - FPN News forum
- - The Mall forum
- - FPN World forums
- - The Marketplace Forums
- - Writing Instruments forums
- - Brand Focus forums
- - Regional Focus forums
- - Inks, Inc. forums
- - Paper, & Pen Acc. forums
- - Creative Expressions forums
- FPN Store, Donations, Accounts & Advertising
- - Store Home
- - FPN Ink Store
- - Advertise on FPN - Info
- - FPN Marketing & Advertising
- - Variable Amount Donations - Iridium, Rhodium & Platinum
- - Fixed Amount FPN Rhodium & Platinum Supporters, & FPN without Ads Donations
- - Premium (Trader/Retailer) Accounts
- - Straight PayPal Anonymous Donations
- - FPN Without Ads Donation, Annual Subscription
- - FPN Without Ads Donation, Monthly Subscription
- - The FPN Café Press Shop
- FPN Apps & Modules
- - Blogs
- - Classifieds
- - Gallery
- - Downloads
- - Home Page
- - Members
- - Pen Events Calendar
- - FPN's RSS Feeds
- - Shoutbox
- - Upload
- - Classifieds: Browsing
- - Classifieds: Creation
- - Classifieds: Questions & Answers
- - Upload: How-to
- Rules & Guidelines
- - FPN Rules, Guidelines, TOU
- - Classifieds Rules
- - Premium Accounts: Rules
- - Market Watch Rules
Noodler's Forest Green
Posted 18 February 2009 - 06:05
Posted 18 February 2009 - 10:16
Posted 19 February 2009 - 01:46
Yes, please show how water and UV affect this very nice green ink. I use Green Marine because it is "near bulletproof". It would be awesome if this was near bulletproof as well.
Posted 19 February 2009 - 06:16
In the "Water Test" I have done, I just drag a wet cotton swap through the lines. As you can see, it got some water resistance but wasn't really build for that purpose.
Living in southern Arizona, UV test should be pretty easy for me. How long do you want me to leave it outdoors?
Posted 19 February 2009 - 07:30
I like green inks a lot so I totally understand. What kind of green are you looking for?
Posted 06 March 2009 - 22:55
Posted 14 March 2009 - 03:07
I got a bottle of this ink myself, and I liken it to 'Emerald City' green, like in The Wizard of Oz.
Pens I own: Waterman Hemisphere F, Pelikan Epoch M, Parker Frontier Luna Purple M, 9 Lamy Safaris, 2 Pelikan Futures, 2 Heros, Taccia Amethyst Mosaic M, Lamy 2000 B, Kaweco Sport B, Pelikan M101N Souveran
When I win the lottery: Montblanc Boheme Doue Collection - Pirourette with Lilac Stone FP
Posted 24 February 2011 - 20:23
Posted 18 August 2013 - 16:51
This was one of the first non-black inks I bought. I absolutely loved the colour, but I have just a bit of trouble getting past the feathering it has on cheaper papers. This may have been because I mostly used it in a flex pen, but I think it may just be the ink.
All things considered however, if you have decent quality paper and are looking for a darker, bolder green, this is definitely for you.
Posted 18 August 2013 - 17:03
I just bought forest green on Friday and used it to write four full pages of notes all in one go. Awesome ink. I didn't like it at first as it was the second choice green for me. It kinda grows on you. Very good ink.