What MBs are you using today?

Blade Runner

Bought some Hitchcock ink today and have filled my Woolf with it. The ink is a lovely deep red and compliments the pen well.

Also have Cerventes inked with Toffee brown ink and Verne with royal blue.

My Collection: Montblanc Writers Edition: Hemingway, Christie, Wilde, Voltaire, Dumas, Dostoevsky, Poe, Proust, Schiller, Dickens, Fitzgerald (set), Verne, Kafka, Cervantes, Woolf, Faulkner, Shaw, Mann, Twain, Collodi, Swift, Balzac, Defoe, Tolstoy, Shakespeare, Saint-Exupery, Homer & Kipling. Montblanc Einstein (3,000) FP. Montblanc Heritage 1912 Resin FP. Montblanc Starwalker Resin: FP/BP/MP. Montblanc Traveller FP.

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Blade Runner

• Ghost Plane

• mejdrich

• Tom Aquinas

Unfortunately have to work at home this weekend. Luckily I can use Mann with Royal Blue and Collodi with Collodi ink.

My preferred supplier (no affiliation just a very happy customer):

Appelboom

Bought some Hitchcock ink today and have filled my Woolf with it. The ink is a lovely deep red and compliments the pen well.

That is amazing; I did the same thing yesterday with my Woolf! And, I'm using a new Verne with Blue Pervenche :)

Best regards,
Steve Surfaro
Fountain Pen Fun
Cities of the world (please visit my Facebook page for more albums)
Paris | Venezia

Hemingway, fine nib, MB Racing Green

Orange Generation, OB nib, Iroshizuku Fuyu-gaki

That is amazing; I did the same thing yesterday with my Woolf! And, I'm using a new Verne with Blue Pervenche :)

I think it is my favourite red ink. Nice and dark, with good shading.

Just inked my Twain with MB Mystery Black ink. this will be my work pen for the month of April.

My Collection: Montblanc Writers Edition: Hemingway, Christie, Wilde, Voltaire, Dumas, Dostoevsky, Poe, Proust, Schiller, Dickens, Fitzgerald (set), Verne, Kafka, Cervantes, Woolf, Faulkner, Shaw, Mann, Twain, Collodi, Swift, Balzac, Defoe, Tolstoy, Shakespeare, Saint-Exupery, Homer & Kipling. Montblanc Einstein (3,000) FP. Montblanc Heritage 1912 Resin FP. Montblanc Starwalker Resin: FP/BP/MP. Montblanc Traveller FP.

Namiki Raden Vanishing point with Blue/Black ink :)

Regards,

Alan

Meisterstuck 146 LE, 149 LE, Solitare 146 LE, White Meissen,

Hitchcock, PoA Tate 4810, Starwalker Ceramic LE, Boheme Plat Big Size, Boheme Morron,

WE Hemingway, Wilde, Dumas, Dostoevsky, Proust, Schiller, Dickens, Fitzgerald, Verne, Kafka, Cervantes, Woolf, Faulkner, Shaw, Mann, Twain, Collodi

In my pocket today

70's 146 M nib filled with Violette Pensee, 3-42 G flexible m nib with MB Midnght Blue.

" Gladly would he learn and gladly teach" G. Chaucer

same as yesterday and the day before....... none! :happyberet:

sorry, i hadn't seen this thread before and had an sudden urge to be obnoxiously anti-MB. it won't happen again... but i can't promise... :embarrassed_smile:

ciao, all.

sorry, i hadn't seen this thread before and had an sudden urge to be obnoxiously anti-MB. it won't happen again... but i can't promise... :embarrassed_smile:

ciao, all.

Never mind. You're forgiven, and pitied. I don't use my P51's either, I prefer my MB149's. Tastes differ! :thumbup:

ciao, all.

Never mind. You're forgiven, and pitied. I don't use my P51's either, I prefer my MB149's. Tastes differ! :thumbup:

:thumbup: :roflmho:

My preferred supplier (no affiliation just a very happy customer):

Appelboom

ciao, all.

:thumbup: :roflmho:

by using the possessive form "my", you make me believe you at least own "one". but i don't have a single MB and i intend to keep it that way.

today: same as yesterday.....

B)

all in good fun guys/gals. i do get it about tates differ!!! ;)

Lovemy51, my dear fellow FPN member and pen enthusiast:

Yes, I own a number of 51's, mostly from my grandfather and other friends and family members who know about my hobby. They are as well cared for and valued as all my other pens, with a lot of sentimental value.

I had them as a schoolboy, long before I saw or touched a Montblanc. When I wrote with a 149 for the first time, the lights really came on for me, and I moved on to a totally different world in pen culture. Today, MB's are by far my favorite writers, the 51's occasionally get their turn, but much less than the MB's.

I can honestly say that there is no single pen manufacturer whose products I would proudly proclaim "never to want to own", as you do. As a collector, I would love to have as many pens from as many manufacturers I can possibly get. There is no pen I "hate", there are several I simply do not care for. There is a difference. It is ultimately just a pen. If you don't like it, avoid. Life is too short to drink bad wine. Move on to things that you do like.

To actually take the time to post that you are using no MB's, clearly you must have some issues, I honestly pity you, and I hope you can work them out.

As a Montblanc-hater, why don't you just skip these forums, and spend your time on the brands you are interested in?

If you do continue posting senseless remarks, tone it down a bit, it could easily be construed as trolling, which may incur the intervention of a moderator. :o

Enjoy your 51 :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Ahem!

A MODERATOR

Now that we've sorted that...

OBB 149 with Chiku-Rin

BB 149 with Fuyu-Syogan

Oh, good!

Late 1980s Montblanc 149 M with Florida Blue; 2002 Fitzgerald B with same ink; 2011 Collodi F with Bekakt Haags. Just flushed Florida Blue from the 1950s 146 OB and Heart of Darkness from a lovely 3-42G OBB.

Wanted to add that the 149 M + Florida Blue have been in rotation since December last year. Other combinations may be more 'expressive,' but this is definitely a very good combination for use at work.

Edited by pmhudepo

journaling / tinkering with pens / sailing / photography / software development

MB32s filled with Noodler Eel Blue. My current daily user. The OM nib is an absolute joy to use.

On that note:

149 BB with Tsuki-yo

Dumas OBB (GP, are you reading this?) with Asa-gao

Hemingway custom-gound OB with MB Midnight Blue

Yum...

My new Schiller arrived this morning, I've loaded it with Mystery Black ink.