What MBs are you using today?

Blade Runner

1979 MB 149 with semi flex nib

149 Rose Gold O3B with JFK... love that combination :P

Meisterstück Classique Chopin P145. M nib.

You know without pictures, it didn't happen. :D

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Blade Runner

• Ghost Plane

• mejdrich

• Tom Aquinas

You know without pictures, it didn't happen. :D

Maybe, but I think everyone has seen pictures of the 145 and you can even see them on the MB website. If mine had been anything special I would have posted a picture, but not for a "bog standard" model :) .

Peter

http://www.montblanc.com/content/dam/mtb/products/writing-instruments/106/522/106522/190895-ecom-retina-01.png.adapt.500.500.pngI have relented :D .

Peter

Red Gold 149 with MB Burgundy Red today.

fpn_1510039836__fountain_pen_and_sunrise

Picture was taken last month sailing somewhere along the Oregon or California coast with my 149 in hand.

Location shots with pen in use! Bonus points awarded. Lovely.

Makes me want to take a cruise that includes my MB Tolstoy and Shakespeare with my Jenni Brick Journal. I could look out a port hole or window and write about what the sea makes me feel. Lovely weather, breezes with warmth and the smell of the sea. Ahh how I love my MB's.

http://www.montblanc.com/content/dam/mtb/products/writing-instruments/106/522/106522/190895-ecom-retina-01.png.adapt.500.500.pngI have relented :D .

Thanks! :thumbup: It's always nice to see peoples pride and joy pens in the wild. Never tire looking at them.

fpn_1510589887__dumas_and_149rg-o3b.jpg

That's awesome!!! Beautiful pens with big remarkable nibs.

:thumbup:

Edited by max dog

i thought i'd take this out for a walk today:

37795746804_86480a11b5_b.jpg

i really don't post my pens but i've always liked the profile of the 100th historical:

37795747494_5b1bdf7897_b.jpg

MB 234 1/2 fpn_1511061389__img_20171119_130840-01.j

Wow. Beautiful and classy looking vintage Montblancs!

the 100th anniversary historical (as it's called) is actually just from 2006 ;) the nib comes out like a safety pen but it's really not a safety.

Wow. Beautiful and classy looking vintage Montblancs!

Check out my blog and my pens

Montblanc Heritage 1912 writes smooth like butter. Nice springy nib too. Love the compact size and 'safety' tip. Only drawback is that you can't post the cap.

Heritage2.jpg

Heritage3.jpg

Love the look of the cap!

Heritage4.jpg

The Heritage 1912 is so much more compact than the 149 - love how easy the 1912 is to carry around in a pocket. (Comparison below of 1912 vs 149)

Heritage5.jpg

Montblanc Heritage 1912 writes smooth like butter. Nice springy nib too. Love the compact size and 'safety' tip. Only drawback is that you can't post the cap.

Love the look of the cap!

The Heritage 1912 is so much more compact than the 149 - love how easy the 1912 is to carry around in a pocket. (Comparison below of 1912 vs 149)

~ Stanman:

After welcoming you to the FPN Montblanc Forum in another thread, what a nice surprise to find these great photos.

Thank you both for the images and for your comments.

I especially appreciate the comparison photo.

Tom K.

~ Stanman:

After welcoming you to the FPN Montblanc Forum in another thread, what a nice surprise to find these great photos.

Thank you both for the images and for your comments.

I especially appreciate the comparison photo.

Tom K.

Thanks a lot and look forward to reading and contributing more!