• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Blade Runner

• Ghost Plane

• mejdrich

• Tom Aquinas

fpn_1432971827__montblanc_146_solitaire_

All week it's been the Legrand Solitaire Sterling Pinstripe Medium nib with Lavender. Love Lavender Purple!

Edited by max dog

My Winter Glow red ink is nearly half used already. Anyone here have any other good inks to recommend?

Lamy 2000 FP, PP, BP, MFP & RB. Mont Blanc Meisterstück 161 Le Grand Platinum BP & Heritage 1912 FP.

no, i won't actually be walking around with all four in my pocket, but i thought this would make a neat pic. it'll be any two of these when i step out:

18332694111_82ea778325_z.jpg

Check out my blog and my pens

no, i won't actually be walking around with all four in my pocket, but i thought this would make a neat pic. it'll be any two of these when i step out:

:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Solitaire Sterling Pinstripe Legrand in a fine nib with Noodlers Black Swan in Australian Roses. Love this pen! :wub:

ooooh very nice shot! :D

and speaking of cartridge-only MBs, here's one i'm carrying today:

14054864011_a3bbf19fab_z.jpg

the idea of an expensive cartridge-only MB may be anathema to some, but this is the pen i carry when i go on long trips out of town, plus a spare cartridge or two in my briefcase; saves me the trouble and the worry of lugging a bottle of ink around, or looking for the nearest stationery store in a panic.... plus it's just hard to resist the 100th anniversary historical's good looks ;)

Edited by penmanila

Check out my blog and my pens

• 2 months later...

- Starwalker Ultimate Carbon, with a "Masuyama" Japanese Fine 0.3 mm nib

- Starwalker Black Mystery BP, medium Blue Refill

post-63755-0-03547300-1438767613_thumb.jpg

Well, now its the Urban Speed fountain pen at home, matching ballpoint at work. Love the look of this pen, and the solid construction. Heavier and more well built than most of my Mont Blancs.

-

Dr. Scrawl

Well, now its the Urban Speed fountain pen at home, matching ballpoint at work. Love the look of this pen, and the solid construction. Heavier and more well built than most of my Mont Blancs.

-

Is it the one with the red line?

It's lovely! How old is this beauty?

I think it´s from the forties.

Edited by farmdogfan