Knives, knives, knives..

Doug C

Paypal, CONUS only $3 shipping per order.

Any order over $100, and I'll throw in the knive case (pictured).

http://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh130/DougDorann/P1230004.jpg

CRKT Two Timer (double blade) $39

CRKT Van Hoy II $22

CRKT Koji Hara Design Ichi automatic $30

Benchmade McHenry and Williams $20

Cold Steel Tanto $45

SOG Cross Cut multitool $20

http://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh130/DougDorann/P1230005.jpg

Timberlite Neely lock demonstrator (collector's item) and mini version $50 for the set.

SOG Twitch 1 $30

Case unique folder $28

BuckTool multitool (not shown) $25

the Danitrio Fellowship

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Doug C

• blopplop

• MYU

• Tony the Tiger

Top Posters In This Topic

Are these all brand new?

Dave

No, but most of them have little to no wear.

The Benchmade is SOLD.

the Danitrio Fellowship

Hi Doug - do you have the original boxes for any of these? Thanks.

Unfortunately I don't.

As I remember, they were nothing special anyway.

the Danitrio Fellowship

Remaining knives:

CRKT Two Timer was $39 now $35

SOG Cross Cut was $20 now 18

Timberlite collectables was $50 now $45

Case Folder was $28 now $25

Bucktool was $25 now $20

Or...........

Buy all and get the knife case for free

(reduced pricing is $148)

$130 for all.........

Edited by Doug C

the Danitrio Fellowship

Doug, I know the Ichi has sold, but if you would, describe the automatic mechanism of this knife. Thanks

CURRENT STABLE:

(2) Danitrio Tac Carry II / Xezo Architect / (2)(1920's era) Redipoint Flex / Libelle Vortex / Orange LE Pilot VP/ Mont Blanc Classique 144 / Dunhill Sidecar / Pilot 823 Clear Demonstrator / TWSBI 580 / Stipula Passaporto LE / Kaweco Sport WISH LIST:

MB Boheme / Platinum Hammered Sterling Silver / Pelikan M800 (clear demo) / Stipula Da Vinci / Visconti Opera Master / Delta Dolcevita Federico Oversize / Franklin-Cristoph 19 / Franklin-Christoph Model 25 w/ Masuyama nib

Doug, I know the Ichi has sold, but if you would, describe the automatic mechanism of this knife. Thanks

Tony, it has basically the same kind of mechanism that the SOG has (The SOG on sale is also automatice, but the SOG also has a 'kicker', a little piece on the back of the knife that helps push the blade out).

I dont know all the details, but manufacturers basically use this since it is not a 'switchblade' according to most state laws. It does it by having a spring that 'assists' the first 20% of the opening of the blade. You need to flick it open by using either the thumb stud or the kicker just to get it started, and the assist will do the rest.

I'm sure that there are others out there that can do a much better job of describing it than I can.

the Danitrio Fellowship

Tony, it has basically the same kind of mechanism that the SOG has (The SOG on sale is also automatic, but the SOG also has a 'kicker', a little piece on the back of the knife that helps push the blade out).

I dont know all the details, but manufacturers basically use this since it is not a 'switchblade' according to most state laws. It does it by having a spring that 'assists' the first 20% of the opening of the blade. You need to flick it open by using either the thumb stud or the kicker just to get it started, and the assist will do the rest.

I'm sure that there are others out there that can do a much better job of describing it than I can.

Tony, now that I have looked at the picture of the SOG (second photo), it might help to look at the bottom of the knife. The picture shows the knife open, and the sharp part of the blade is on the right side. At the point where the blade meets the body, there is a little pointed area that sticks out. That is the 'kicker'. When the blade is closed, that piece passes through the body and is now located on the other (back) side of the knife. To open it, you just push smartly on that kicker, and the assist will swing all the way open.

You can also use the thumstuds located on either side of the blade.

That might be a little clearer.

Edited by Doug C

the Danitrio Fellowship

Sunday Bump.

I'm surprised that the Timberlites have not sold. They were very hot knife manufacturers a few years ago, and the thought of limited editions from then would, I thought, I have been very attractive.

Maybe the wrong forum for this.

the Danitrio Fellowship