The Fountain Pen Network uses (functional) cookies. Read the Privacy Policy for more info.  To remove this message, please click here to accept the use of cookies

Photo

Hunting for old FPs in Kolkata, India - ramblings

• Please log in to reply
102 replies to this topic

#101 sanyalsoumitra

sanyalsoumitra

Collectors Item

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,055 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 13 February 2017 - 01:06

To the dismay of many FP lovers College pen forum is not having any stock except Indian Puree Cardin pens. While at the Calcutta pen hospital there are some limited stocks of repaired pens.spoke to both vendors recently..Not many suppliers are approaching them. Overall scene is not so nice like say a couple of years back. Variety is gone.

Sponsored Content

#102 lovemypen

lovemypen

Near Mint

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPip
  • 31 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 17 March 2017 - 06:34

I got  the address and phone number of Sulekha factory outlet.  142c, Raja S.C Mullick Road, Kokata - 700032 and phone number is 03340085584. I called in this number and inquired about the availability of inks. They says inks are available but only on glass bottles. So sending through courier is not possible. I am disappointed by their answer. Now i have to find someone who visit Kolkata to buy the inks.

#103 Bipul

Bipul

Dipped Only

• Member - Bronze

• Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 19 April 2017 - 18:12

Great post started several years back. Thank you Rahul da.
I have a question please - are there any shops in Kolkata where I can buy ink sacs and other spares like "O" rings for my Sheaffer pens.

Sponsored Content

|