The Fountain Pen Network uses (functional) cookies. Read the FPN Privacy Policy for more info.  To remove this message, please click here to accept the use of cookies

Registration on the Fountain Pen Network

Dearest Visitor of the little Fountain Pen Nut house on the digital prairie,

Due to the enormous influx of spammers, it is no longer possible to handle valditions in the traditional way. For registrations we therefore kindly and respectfully request you to send an email with your request to our especially created email address. This email address is register at fountainpennetwork dot com. Please include your desired user name, and after validation we will send you a return email containing the validation key, normally wiithin a week.

Thank you very much in advance!
The FPN Admin Team

Photo

Who is going to L.A. ?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Keith with a capital K

Keith with a capital K

Illigitemi Non Carborundum

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,756 posts

Posted 10 January 2005 - 20:47

Depending on how things go here in the next few weeks, I am thinking that there is a very good possibility that I will be able to attend the L.A. Pen Show. It's really not too far from here when one is flying.

So of course, I wonder who else is making plans to go as we FPNr's might want to have our own little get together somewhere during the show.

If I make it, I'll be the dashing looking chap in the flannel and Tilley hat and will probably have my "purse" and trusty cane to beat off would be pen thieves.

I'd bring the watch-pup but smuggling her through customs would be too much hassle.

:D
Please visit http://members.shaw.ca/feynn/
Please direct repair inquiries to capitalpen@shaw.ca

Sponsored Content

#2 Guest_Denis Richard_*

Guest_Denis Richard_*
  • Guests

Posted 10 January 2005 - 20:53

I'll try to be there.

#3 winedoc

winedoc

Antique

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,789 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 15 January 2005 - 05:14

I'll be there. See you there Keith and maybe Denis?

Kev
To Cross The Rubicon

Internet Pens

Sponsored Content

|