Top Posters In This Topic

• mitto

• Woody1

• Chrissy

• DominatoSpace

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

QUOTE (amin @ Mar 15 2006, 06:00 AM)

Welcome everyone to a forum created for discussion of all things Parker!

As most of you know, Parker's innovative technology and design have led to several of the most significant pens of the past century.

Whether you enjoy vintage or modern Parkers, you are in the right place!

I look forward to learning with you all as we continue to build on the already rich source of Parker information found here at the Nuthouse style_emoticons/#EMO_DIR#/wink.gif.

Hi , I've just joined Fpn and saw this image.

I'm not a collector but have one of these with a matching pencil are they collecable?

Many thanks

Hi , I've just joined Fpn and saw this image.

I'm not a collector but have one of these with a matching pencil are they collecable?

Many thanks

Welcome to FPN, although we usually welcome new members in the Introductions forum. I can't see your image.

Hi I didn't know about introductions forum is there a link? Not sure how to load an image.

I was hoping for some guidance on selling a vintage senior parker Duofold circa 1920s I think . The fountain pen is button fill with Toronto Canada lucky curve inprestion , it also has a triple gold cap band . They are both marble effect modern and black.

Would these be collectible? I will try and laid a pic or two.

Hi I didn't know about introductions forum is there a link? Not sure how to load an image.

I was hoping for some guidance on selling a vintage senior parker Duofold circa 1920s I think . The fountain pen is button fill with Toronto Canada lucky curve inprestion , it also has a triple gold cap band . They are both marble effect modern and black.

Would these be collectible? I will try and laid a pic or two.

Fountain Pen Network > Forums tab > Introductions

To upload an image from your computer press the Upload tab along the same bar as the Forums tab, below Fountain Pen Network. :)

To find out prices of Parker Duofolds, I would tend to search for them on eBay, then select Sold listings (Left hand column) in order to see what prices they have fetched in the past.

Woody is a new member, so is limited to what he can do on the site until he has 30 post and as been here 30 days.

spacer.png
Visit Main Street Pens
A full service pen shop providing professional, thoughtful vintage pen repair...

Please use email, not a PM for repair and pen purchase inquiries.

• 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...

I need identifying which Parker 51 pen I have. I have a boxed set of the fountain and ballpoint pens, and the pencil. I have no idea of the value as I can't identify what I have and can't find any sets of all three. I'm now cross-eyed from all my research and confused. I think it's an MK II. How do I add photos?

Edited by Jbrewhaha

• 4 weeks later...

I need identifying which Parker 51 pen I have. I have a boxed set of the fountain and ballpoint pens, and the pencil. I have no idea of the value as I can't identify what I have and can't find any sets of all three. I'm now cross-eyed from all my research and confused. I think it's an MK II. How do I add photos?

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.co.uk%2Fulk%2Fitm%2F143097614736

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.co.uk%2Fulk%2Fitm%2F332346049866

Hope this helps.

Khan M. Ilyas

• 2 years later...

Is it appropriate to bring up Jotter ballpoint topics in this forum?  I would like to learn a bit about early jotters and Jotter desk pens and maybe desk ballpoints that go with some of the desk fountain pens.

"Don't hurry, don't worry. It's better to be late at the Golden Gate than to arrive in Hell on time."
--Sign in a bar and grill, Ormond Beach, Florida, 1960.

2 hours ago, pajaro said:

Is it appropriate to bring up Jotter ballpoint topics in this forum?  I would like to learn a bit about early jotters and Jotter desk pens and maybe desk ballpoints that go with some of the desk fountain pens.

Why wouldn't that be appropriate? 

The Jotters are Parkers. And the forum is for Parkers. 

Khan M. Ilyas

Well, I had wondered if the monitors would prefer Jotter stuff in the "It Writes But It's Not A Fountain Pen" forum, even though it's Parker related.

"Don't hurry, don't worry. It's better to be late at the Golden Gate than to arrive in Hell on time."
--Sign in a bar and grill, Ormond Beach, Florida, 1960.