The Fountain Pen Network uses (functional) cookies. Read the FPN Privacy Policy for more info.  To remove this message, please click here to accept the use of cookies

Registration on the Fountain Pen Network

Dearest Visitor of the little Fountain Pen Nut house on the digital prairie,

Due to the enormous influx of spammers, it is no longer possible to handle valditions in the traditional way. For registrations we therefore kindly and respectfully request you to send an email with your request to our especially created email address. This email address is register at fountainpennetwork dot com. Please include your desired user name, and after validation we will send you a return email containing the validation key, normally wiithin a week.

Thank you very much in advance!
The FPN Admin Team

Photo

Sheaffer's Fineline Division

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 WillSW

WillSW

Collectors Item

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,449 posts

Posted 20 December 2008 - 04:53

Review Review Review.

Summary: Very enjoyable, handsome pen. I don't know why it is so little mentioned. My recommendation: buy one.

Extra feature! See Whitelines in action! See how it disappears in the scanner! See how I still manage to defy its lines! Amazing!

Edited by WillSW, 20 December 2008 - 04:55.

Sponsored Content

#2 Peter from Sherwood Park

Peter from Sherwood Park

Antique

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,973 posts

Posted 20 December 2008 - 05:53

Thank you for the review -- I had never heard of this pen before reading the review. Now, I'd like to try one.

Would this have been a contemporary of the Waterman Skywriter?

#3 WillSW

WillSW

Collectors Item

• Member - Gold

• 1,449 posts

Posted 20 December 2008 - 06:46

QUOTE (Peter from Sherwood Park @ Dec 20 2008, 12:53 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Thank you for the review -- I had never heard of this pen before reading the review. Now, I'd like to try one.

Would this have been a contemporary of the Waterman Skywriter?

A PenHero article suggests they were competing for the same market, and shows several companies' similar styles. Now I'll have to learn all about mid-century school pens and buy too many of them, what a bother. Is "school pen" even the right term? I really hope next semester keeps me too busy to mess with pens.

#4 Breck

Breck

Why do I ever stray from Bustelo?

• Member - Gold

• 1,422 posts

Posted 20 December 2008 - 11:36

Cool, thanks for this review! I have one of these that I'm slowly working on to get back to write-ability, and I'm glad to hear that it'll be worth the effort.

Sponsored Content

|