FPN Quick Navigation
- Our New FPN 2015 LE Pen!
- - FPN Blue Pearl Celebration LE
- FPN Forums & Forum Categories
- - FPN News forum
- - The Mall forum
- - FPN World forums
- - The Marketplace Forums
- - Writing Instruments forums
- - Brand Focus forums
- - Regional Focus forums
- - Inks, Inc. forums
- - Paper, & Pen Acc. forums
- - Creative Expressions forums
- FPN Store, Donations, Accounts & Advertising
- - Store Home
- - FPN Ink Store
- - Advertise on FPN - Info
- - FPN Marketing & Advertising
- - Variable Amount Donations - Iridium, Rhodium & Platinum
- - Fixed Amount FPN Rhodium & Platinum Supporters, & FPN without Ads Donations
- - Premium (Trader/Retailer) Accounts
- - Straight PayPal Anonymous Donations
- - FPN Without Ads Donation, Annual Subscription
- - FPN Without Ads Donation, Monthly Subscription
- - The FPN Café Press Shop
- FPN Apps & Modules
- - Blogs
- - Classifieds
- - Gallery
- - Downloads
- - Home Page
- - Members
- - Pen Events Calendar
- - FPN's RSS Feeds
- - Shoutbox
- - Upload
- - Classifieds: Browsing
- - Classifieds: Creation
- - Classifieds: Questions & Answers
- - Upload: How-to
- Rules & Guidelines
- - FPN Rules, Guidelines, TOU
- - Classifieds Rules
- - Premium Accounts: Rules
- - Market Watch Rules
Noodlers Kung Te-Cheng
Posted 14 December 2008 - 04:40
The warning on the label about only using the supplied pens immediately got me interested.
By the way, I forgot to mention in the attachment that drying time seems to be relatively fast. Also I have tried this ink on many different papers with no significant bleed-through or feathering.
The scan of the document is as accurate as I can get it.
Comments are welcome.
Posted 14 December 2008 - 04:56
Gorgeous ink, thanks for the review and scan!
Posted 14 December 2008 - 07:49
Posted 14 December 2008 - 15:44
Posted 14 December 2008 - 17:35
Cathy L. Carter
Live. Love. Write.
Posted 14 December 2008 - 18:14
Posted 14 December 2008 - 18:37
Posted 14 December 2008 - 20:05
Posted 14 December 2008 - 20:12
Posted 14 December 2008 - 21:49
Posted 14 December 2008 - 22:38
Timing. It was introduced after several "ink made my pen explode" threads.
Posted 14 December 2008 - 22:51
Posted 15 December 2008 - 00:34
Look at this thread--the target market for Noodler's specialty inks will buy them anyway, and will use them in whatever pen they want. But Nathan's said quite plainly that he can't afford to either test the ink in every possible pen, or to replace pens damaged by ink; I seem to recall him saying during the BSB controversy that if he couldn't think of a way to prevent the possibility that people were going to come after him or his distributors he was simply going to stop making new inks. I assume that this is what he came up with. Are we likely to see this on the regular Noodler's inks? No--but when he said that BSB was different than any of his other inks, that wasn't sufficient to make the distinction. This probably is.
Posted 15 December 2008 - 01:13
Posted 15 December 2008 - 01:55
12 pack of Heros for $35. Easily replaced after the pen melts and a 50% of a lovely smooth nib.