Ratnam Fountain pens for sale!

rajaratnam

Raj

Yesterday i have placed an order for supreme green can you make it black instead of green.

please let me know.

peter

Dear Peter,

Yes, supreme is also available in tigerwhite, brown, green, black colors. Please feel free to ask for any other query

Raj

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• rajaratnam

• peterman

• slied013

• hari317

Yes, Supreme and 302(non hodded) can be available with 14carat gold nibs

Is it possible to order any of these pens with a gold nib?

How much extra do you charge for the gold nib.

I emailed Rajratnam via his website and was told the cost of the Supreme with a gold nib would be $190. Shipping to London in the UK would be a further $15. Certainly I shall need to think a little more before I decide to take the plunge on a Supreme with a gold nib.

Edited by Faisel

Yes that is dear!! Feisel my friend how are you feeling these days. I hope now well with health and the rest.

I remember with much pleasure our outing to Websters in search of penman's and one of the best Italian meals with excellent company and pens.

Warm greetings from Dov

I emailed Rajratnam via his website and was told the cost of the Supreme with a gold nib would be $190. Shipping to London in the UK would be a further $15. Certainly I shall need to think a little more before I decide to take the plunge on a Supreme with a gold nib.

Raj, please check your e-mail. I 've sent you an email with a question about the shipment of my pens. You told me the pens would arrive before the 17th of January. Please, send me the trackingdata.

Regards,

Michael.

Raj, please check your e-mail. I 've sent you several emails with a question about the shipment of my pens. You told me the pens would arrive before the 17th of January. Please, send me the trackingdata. Please, it would be nice to get a response. You apologized for the delay in shipment before, but I am waiting for a long time now and still have no pens, nor any reaction from you.

Regards,

Michael.

Raj, please check your e-mail. I 've sent you several emails with a question about the shipment of my pens. You told me the pens would arrive before the 17th of January. Please, send me the trackingdata. Please, it would be nice to get a response. You apologized for the delay in shipment before, but I am waiting for a long time now and still have no pens, nor any reaction from you.

Regards,

Michael.

Hello Michael,

Your shipment tracking Id is EN551295736IN and the path to check your tracking ID http://pensnetwork.com/store/index.php?opt...r&Itemid=67

Your order is shipped on 12 jan and i have also included No 12 model as a complementary for the delay in the delivery as i mentioned before

Thanks & regards

Raj

Regards,

Michael.

Hello Michael,

Your shipment tracking Id is EN551295736IN and the path to check your tracking ID http://pensnetwork.com/store/index.php?opt...r&Itemid=67

Your order is shipped on 12 jan and i have also included No 12 model as a complementary for the delay in the delivery as i mentioned before

Thanks & regards

Raj

Hello Michael,

Please let me know if you recieved the shipment

Thanks & regards

Raj

After more than six weeks after I paid for a pen (a supreme), I still did not receive anything....................................very, very disappointing. :crybaby:

After 7 weeks still no pen. But he promised me a full refund! That's a very nice gesture.

Hello,

Thanks for your patience

I have just made a refund for your payment

Please let me know if you receive the shipment in the next few days as i have posted on JAN 12th

Thanks & regards

Raj

• 1 month later...

Raj

Can you please send me a 32 model nib along with my 21 order as my nib tip damaged when the pen was mishandled

Peterman

Yes, its also avialable in BLACK

Raj

Raj,

Does 21 hooded model available in black?

Peterman

• Most Contributions

1. amberleadavis
      amberleadavis
    2. PAKMAN
      PAKMAN
    3. Ghost Plane
      Ghost Plane
    4. inkstainedruth
      inkstainedruth
    5. jar
      jar
  • Upcoming Events

• Blog Comments

• Shanghai Knife Dude
      I have the Sailor Naginata and some fancy blade nibs coming after 2022 by a number of new workshop from China.  With all my respect, IMHO, they are all (bleep) in doing chinese characters.  Go use a bush, or at least a bush pen. 
    • A Smug Dill
      It is the reason why I'm so keen on the idea of a personal library — of pens, nibs, inks, paper products, etc. — and spent so much money, as well as time and effort, to “build” it for myself (because I can't simply remember everything, especially as I'm getting older fast) and my wife, so that we can “know”; and, instead of just disposing of what displeased us, or even just not good enough to be “given the time of day” against competition from >500 other pens and >500 other inks for our at
    • adamselene
      Agreed.  And I think it’s good to be aware of this early on and think about at the point of buying rather than rationalizing a purchase..
    • A Smug Dill
      Alas, one cannot know “good” without some idea of “bad” against which to contrast; and, as one of my former bosses (back when I was in my twenties) used to say, “on the scale of good to bad…”, it's a spectrum, not a dichotomy. Whereas subjectively acceptable (or tolerable) and unacceptable may well be a dichotomy to someone, and finding whether the threshold or cusp between them lies takes experiencing many degrees of less-than-ideal, especially if the decision is somehow influenced by factors o
    • adamselene
      I got my first real fountain pen on my 60th birthday and many hundreds of pens later I’ve often thought of what I should’ve known in the beginning. I have many pens, the majority of which have some objectionable feature. If they are too delicate, or can’t be posted, or they are too precious to face losing , still they are users, but only in very limited environments..  I have a big disliking for pens that have the cap jump into the air and fly off. I object to Pens that dry out, or leave blobs o
  • Chatbox

You don't have permission to chat.
    Load More
  • Files