FPN Quick Navigation
- Our New FPN 2015 LE Pen!
- - FPN Blue Pearl Celebration LE
- FPN Forums & Forum Categories
- - FPN News forum
- - The Mall forum
- - FPN World forums
- - The Marketplace Forums
- - Writing Instruments forums
- - Brand Focus forums
- - Regional Focus forums
- - Inks, Inc. forums
- - Paper, & Pen Acc. forums
- - Creative Expressions forums
- FPN Store, Donations, Accounts & Advertising
- - Store Home
- - FPN Ink Store
- - Advertise on FPN - Info
- - FPN Marketing & Advertising
- - Variable Amount Donations - Iridium, Rhodium & Platinum
- - Fixed Amount FPN Rhodium & Platinum Supporters, & FPN without Ads Donations
- - Premium (Trader/Retailer) Accounts
- - Straight PayPal Anonymous Donations
- - FPN Without Ads Donation, Annual Subscription
- - FPN Without Ads Donation, Monthly Subscription
- - The FPN Café Press Shop
- FPN Apps & Modules
- - Blogs
- - Classifieds
- - Gallery
- - Downloads
- - Home Page
- - Members
- - Pen Events Calendar
- - FPN's RSS Feeds
- - Shoutbox
- - Upload
- - Classifieds: Browsing
- - Classifieds: Creation
- - Classifieds: Questions & Answers
- - Upload: How-to
- Rules & Guidelines
- - FPN Rules, Guidelines, TOU
- - Classifieds Rules
- - Premium Accounts: Rules
- - Market Watch Rules
What Sheaffer pen are you using today?
Posted 25 October 2008 - 22:29
It's usually filled with Noodler's Marine Green but my physics prof. grades in green ink and gave me hell for it last time, sigh...
Posted 26 October 2008 - 01:59
Cadet 23 with Quink (need to get that empty, I think)
Snork Admiral with Forest Green
Snork Sovereign with Marine Green
I'm on a Parker kick at the moment, but will be filling my blue Snorkel Sentinel with Ottoman Azure when the currently filled pen runs dry. Had to re-sac that one unexpectedly -- put a new sac and seals in it a couple years ago when I got it, but the sac melted on me! Might be a bad sac, might have been the baby powder I used as talc before I found out that was a bad idea. I'm watching the others I got about the same time to see.
Posted 26 October 2008 - 02:25
Posted 26 October 2008 - 02:33
Legacy II, M - Diamine Umber
Posted 26 October 2008 - 17:15
Posted 27 October 2008 - 12:14
Posted 27 October 2008 - 12:59
2: Viewpoint-1.5 mm Italic
3: Some sort of vintage pencil- .7 mm
Edited to add: Found the box, the pencil is a Crest
Edited by HerosNSuch, 27 October 2008 - 13:03.
BP/Pencil set trade
Posted 27 October 2008 - 15:20
Posted 27 October 2008 - 15:33
If I'd known PFMs were *this* sweet, I'd have bought one years ago.
Posted 27 October 2008 - 15:40
2. A Sovereign II in marine green striated with a medium Triumph nib. (Noodler's Aquamarine for Swisher)
3. Possibly a Crest Tuckaway with fine Triumph nib (Noodler's Legal Lapis). I use that one for bookkeeping.
I use the bulletproofs because they do better on Rhodia and the blasted coated paper that's in the Moleskine-clone from Markings by C.W. Gibson. 33 pages to go and I'm done with that sucker.
If I get some of my 30's Balances and Vac-Fills restored, I imagine I'll have a few more in the rotation. I just need to get them bundled and sent.
Posted 27 October 2008 - 16:25
Posted 27 October 2008 - 17:00
Posted 27 October 2008 - 17:26
The bad news is that I now have two in this style and am wondering if I have to start
Posted 27 October 2008 - 18:11
Looking for interesting Sheaffer OS Balance pens
Posted 27 October 2008 - 18:50
This longtime Parker fan is starting to pick up a Sheaffer habit.
email cfclarktn at gmail dot com Twitter cfclark Facebook PM me
51 Flighter Fetishist
Posted 27 October 2008 - 18:55
Sheaffer Connaisseur filled with Diamine Presidential Blue
Sheaffer Legacy I filled with Sheaffer Black
Sheaffer School pen (clear barrel/cap, no idea what model but very cheap) filled with Diamine Imperial Purple
Posted 27 October 2008 - 19:24
(Oh yeah... the Snork is loaded with Noodler's Blue and the Balance with Squeteague.)
Edited by teej47, 27 October 2008 - 19:26.
Posted 27 October 2008 - 21:10