FPN appearing slow
Due to a continuing DDoS attack, and a hardware malfunction, FPN is moving only slowly. Hosting Support is dealing with both issues, but unfortunately both take time. Until these both resolve, FPN will continue to be slow. ETA is not available yet. Apologies for the inconvenience.
Warm regards, the FPN Moderator & Admin Team
FPN Quick Navigation
- Our New FPN 2015 LE Pen!
- - FPN Blue Pearl Celebration LE
- FPN Forums & Forum Categories
- - FPN News forum
- - The Mall forum
- - FPN World forums
- - The Marketplace Forums
- - Writing Instruments forums
- - Brand Focus forums
- - Regional Focus forums
- - Inks, Inc. forums
- - Paper, & Pen Acc. forums
- - Creative Expressions forums
- FPN Store, Donations, Accounts & Advertising
- - Store Home
- - FPN Ink Store
- - Advertise on FPN - Info
- - FPN Marketing & Advertising
- - Variable Amount Donations - Iridium, Rhodium & Platinum
- - Fixed Amount FPN Rhodium & Platinum Supporters, & FPN without Ads Donations
- - Premium (Trader/Retailer) Accounts
- - Straight PayPal Anonymous Donations
- - FPN Without Ads Donation, Annual Subscription
- - FPN Without Ads Donation, Monthly Subscription
- - The FPN Café Press Shop
- FPN Apps & Modules
- - Blogs
- - Classifieds
- - Gallery
- - Downloads
- - Home Page
- - Members
- - Pen Events Calendar
- - FPN's RSS Feeds
- - Shoutbox
- - Upload
- - Classifieds: Browsing
- - Classifieds: Creation
- - Classifieds: Questions & Answers
- - Upload: How-to
- Rules & Guidelines
- - FPN Rules, Guidelines, TOU
- - Classifieds Rules
- - Premium Accounts: Rules
- - Market Watch Rules
What Sheaffer pen are you using today?
Posted 25 October 2008 - 22:29
It's usually filled with Noodler's Marine Green but my physics prof. grades in green ink and gave me hell for it last time, sigh...
Posted 26 October 2008 - 01:59
Cadet 23 with Quink (need to get that empty, I think)
Snork Admiral with Forest Green
Snork Sovereign with Marine Green
I'm on a Parker kick at the moment, but will be filling my blue Snorkel Sentinel with Ottoman Azure when the currently filled pen runs dry. Had to re-sac that one unexpectedly -- put a new sac and seals in it a couple years ago when I got it, but the sac melted on me! Might be a bad sac, might have been the baby powder I used as talc before I found out that was a bad idea. I'm watching the others I got about the same time to see.
Posted 26 October 2008 - 02:25
Posted 26 October 2008 - 02:33
Legacy II, M - Diamine Umber
Posted 26 October 2008 - 17:15
Posted 27 October 2008 - 12:14
Posted 27 October 2008 - 12:59
2: Viewpoint-1.5 mm Italic
3: Some sort of vintage pencil- .7 mm
Edited to add: Found the box, the pencil is a Crest
Edited by HerosNSuch, 27 October 2008 - 13:03.
BP/Pencil set trade
Posted 27 October 2008 - 15:20
Posted 27 October 2008 - 15:33
If I'd known PFMs were *this* sweet, I'd have bought one years ago.
Posted 27 October 2008 - 15:40
2. A Sovereign II in marine green striated with a medium Triumph nib. (Noodler's Aquamarine for Swisher)
3. Possibly a Crest Tuckaway with fine Triumph nib (Noodler's Legal Lapis). I use that one for bookkeeping.
I use the bulletproofs because they do better on Rhodia and the blasted coated paper that's in the Moleskine-clone from Markings by C.W. Gibson. 33 pages to go and I'm done with that sucker.
If I get some of my 30's Balances and Vac-Fills restored, I imagine I'll have a few more in the rotation. I just need to get them bundled and sent.
Posted 27 October 2008 - 16:25
Posted 27 October 2008 - 17:00
Posted 27 October 2008 - 17:26
The bad news is that I now have two in this style and am wondering if I have to start
Posted 27 October 2008 - 18:11
Now looking for a Sheaffer OS Balance with a Stub nib or a Music nib
Posted 27 October 2008 - 18:50
This longtime Parker fan is starting to pick up a Sheaffer habit.
email cfclarktn at gmail dot com Twitter cfclark Facebook PM me
51 Flighter Fetishist
Posted 27 October 2008 - 18:55
Sheaffer Connaisseur filled with Diamine Presidential Blue
Sheaffer Legacy I filled with Sheaffer Black
Sheaffer School pen (clear barrel/cap, no idea what model but very cheap) filled with Diamine Imperial Purple
Posted 27 October 2008 - 19:24
(Oh yeah... the Snork is loaded with Noodler's Blue and the Balance with Squeteague.)
Edited by teej47, 27 October 2008 - 19:26.
Posted 27 October 2008 - 21:10