FPN Quick Navigation
- Our New FPN 2015 LE Pen!
- - FPN Blue Pearl Celebration LE
- FPN Forums & Forum Categories
- - FPN News forum
- - The Mall forum
- - FPN World forums
- - The Marketplace Forums
- - Writing Instruments forums
- - Brand Focus forums
- - Regional Focus forums
- - Inks, Inc. forums
- - Paper, & Pen Acc. forums
- - Creative Expressions forums
- FPN Store, Donations, Accounts & Advertising
- - Store Home
- - FPN Ink Store
- - Advertise on FPN - Info
- - FPN Marketing & Advertising
- - Variable Amount Donations - Iridium, Rhodium & Platinum
- - Fixed Amount FPN Rhodium & Platinum Supporters, & FPN without Ads Donations
- - Premium (Trader/Retailer) Accounts
- - Straight PayPal Anonymous Donations
- - FPN Without Ads Donation, Annual Subscription
- - FPN Without Ads Donation, Monthly Subscription
- - The FPN Café Press Shop
- FPN Apps & Modules
- - Blogs
- - Classifieds
- - Gallery
- - Downloads
- - Home Page
- - Members
- - Pen Events Calendar
- - FPN's RSS Feeds
- - Shoutbox
- - Upload
- - Classifieds: Browsing
- - Classifieds: Creation
- - Classifieds: Questions & Answers
- - Upload: How-to
- Rules & Guidelines
- - FPN Rules, Guidelines, TOU
- - Classifieds Rules
- - Premium Accounts: Rules
- - Market Watch Rules
What Sheaffer pen are you using today?
Posted 24 October 2008 - 22:48
1. Prelude, fine point, with blue-black ink
2. Agio, fine point, with black ink
Posted 24 October 2008 - 23:00
Will be to arrive where we started
And know the place for the first time. TS Eliot
Posted 24 October 2008 - 23:01
PCA Member since 2006
Posted 25 October 2008 - 01:40
Posted 25 October 2008 - 03:32
Posted 25 October 2008 - 06:20
Posted 25 October 2008 - 07:08
I have about 10 filled and working pens all over my office. The Sheaffer's are:
Blue Snorkel Sentinel with medium nib with Visconti blue. I got this as NOS and I can't believe how well it performs.
Blue Snorkel Valiant with fine nib and PR DC Super Show blue.
Matte black Targa with Noodler's Baystate Blue (it can handle it).
Black Imperial IV with medium nib and BSB (it can also handle it).
Gold flutted Targa with fine nib and PR Chocolat.
I fill a pen and it stays somewhere in my office until it runs out of ink. At that point I clean it, put it away and replace it with another pen from the same manufacturer (mostly). About half my pens in action are Scheaffers and for the most part, they are my favorite pens.
He stays up all night wondering if there really is a DOG
Posted 25 October 2008 - 07:28
Only got it this week and I'm on already.
edit: added colour of pen!
Edited by mjb30, 25 October 2008 - 08:02.
Posted 25 October 2008 - 07:59
Posted 25 October 2008 - 09:53
Posted 25 October 2008 - 10:05
- Craftsman TD, F, P.R. Chocolat
- Legacy 1, B, Lazzaroni Emerald Green
- Intrigue, M, Sheaffer Blue
By the way, all are nice writers, but whoever designed the inner working of the Intrigue should be suspended by his thumbs for some days and invited to find a new career in some field other than mechanical design...
Ciao - Enrico
Daddy, please no more pens - we need food, clothes, books, DENTISTRY...
Posted 25 October 2008 - 13:11
The Targa is presently sitting after I cleaned it. Time to put it back into rotation.
Posted 25 October 2008 - 14:38
ANM: I love that Amber Glow acrylic, try it with Havana Brown, or FPN's own Galileo brown
Peter: I love that ink, has great shading.
Roger: coincidentally, my Marine Green is also an Autograph (last filled with Lierre Sauvage green ink)
NABodie: what year or clip style on that Black and Pearl?
Now looking for a Sheaffer OS Balance with a Stub nib or a Music nib
Posted 25 October 2008 - 14:52
Posted 25 October 2008 - 16:46
Posted 25 October 2008 - 19:43
Posted 25 October 2008 - 20:36
Intrigue 'Silken Bark' F - sheaffer blue black
Targa 'matte black' XF - sheaffer brown
Still need me to find some different colors, too bad they don't support fountain pen aficionados in my city.
Rincewind, The Color of magic