FS: Reform Calligraphy FP's...0.9, 1.5, 1.9 & 2.3mm!

DocNib

Evening greetings from DocNib's PenEmporium! Just came across a batch of Reform "Calligraph" Black plastic FP's in various nib sizes, all piston fillers w/Gold-Plated calligraphy nibs and a few extra nibs (removeable screw-in nib). These are New-Old-Stock pens from the mid-late 1990's, no boxes but I will include a copy of the instruction sheet that came with each pen...

http://i126.photobucket.com/albums/p113/DocNib2006/DocNib%20Pics%202001-3000/P1010003-11.jpg

http://i126.photobucket.com/albums/p113/DocNib2006/DocNib%20Pics%202001-3000/P1010004-10.jpg

What I have available:

2-EACH--0.9mm Italic FP's (1-Sold to KM, 1 to BJ...SOLD OUT)

1-EACH--1.5mm Italic FP's (1-Sold to KM...SOLD OUT)

4-EACH--1.9mm Italic FP's (1-Sold to KM, 1-on hold for G/T, 1-On Hold for BC & 1-on hold for JC)

7-EACH--2.3mm Italic FP's (1-Sold to KM, 2 to AC, 1-on hold for BC, 1-on hold for G/T & 1-on hold for JM...one more left!)

SAMPLES OF NIB SIZES W/SHEAFFER INK...

http://i126.photobucket.com/albums/p113/DocNib2006/DocNib%20Pics%202001-3000/scan.jpg

Nibs are flat-cut & polished at the tip so they are quite smooth for a plated calligraphy point, each barrel is imprinted in gold with the point size as are the nib faces and the nibs will unscrew for cleaning, the bottom of the barrel is the piston knob and you have a striped and clear alternating ink reservoir window below the barrel threads, only minor shop-wear visible, all in Excellent condition...

PenEmporium Price...$13.50 EACH!

ALSO, various extra nibs...

http://i126.photobucket.com/albums/p113/DocNib2006/DocNib%20Pics%202001-3000/P1010005-11.jpg

From left to right, NOS/unused...

1) REFORM "Calligraph" screw-in nib 1.5mm (SOLD TO BJ)

2) REFORM "Calligraph" screw-in nib 2.3mm (SOLD TO AR)

3) REFORM "Calligraph" screw-in nib 2.3mm

4) REFORM "Calligraph" screw-in nib 2.3mm

PenEmporium Price...$6.50 EACH!

AND, some by Senator, NOS/unused screw-in style...

http://i126.photobucket.com/albums/p113/DocNib2006/DocNib%20Pics%202001-3000/P1010006-9.jpg

From left to right...

1) DELETED--PLATIGNUM B3 screw-in nib...hairline split in plastic on left side!

2) SENATOR GP Iridium tip screw-in nib, Medium (SOLD TO AR)

3) SENATOR GP Iridium tip screw-in nib, Broad (SOLD TO AR)

4) SENATOR GP Iridium tip screw-in nib, Broad (SOLD TO AR)

5) SENATOR GP Iridium tip screw-in nib, Broad

PenEmporium Price...$6.50 EACH!

Price includes shipping if sent in the U.S. and Canada/all other International destinations will be $5.00. I accept PayPal Cash Transfer and PayPal Credit/Debit Card as well as Check/Money Order (funds must clear before shipping). Please e-mail me at docnib@msn.com with any questions on the item(s) for sale or on any other pen-related goodies you're looking for.

Thanks For Looking!

DocNib

Edited by DocNib

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DocNib

• badrsj

• tipstricks

• pepe

I not 100% sure, but I think so. The threading looks the same, and I am able to swap nibs between my Reform 1745, Reform Classico and Pelikan 100. I ordered a couple of them in the hopes/assumption that they will. :)

I just checked my Reforms again, and it looks good. There's also a good chance that the Senator nibs will fit- I'm able to swap nibs between my Reform 1745, Reform Classico, and Senator Windsor with no problems.

Aaron

Edited by RevAaron

WTB: Lamy 27 w/ OB/OBB nibs; Pelikan 100 B nib

Thanks Aaron for answering the nib question! I don't find any 1745's in my stock but remember that the Calligraph nibs fit into several models I used to carry.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For those who missed out or just want a 1.9mm pen, I found 5-MORE "NOS" pens buried in another box...still $13.50 EACH! ((1-SOLD TO RL))

As far as what's left, I still have 1-EACH of the 2.3mm pens ($13.50), 2-EACH of the 2.3mm nibs (6.50 EA.) and 1-EACH of the Senator 'Broad' screw-in nibs ($6.50). ((1-2.3mm NIB SOLD TO R.L.))

Please let me know if you want any of these...

Thanks For Looking!

DOC :thumbup:

Edited by DocNib

I'll take one 1.9 mm pen and one 2.3 mm nib, Doug…

Best, Chito :)

You got it my friend, PM just sent!

Thank You!

DOC

PS--Pups have gotten their morning scratches & leg massages (I told you they're spoiled! :wacko: )!

SOLD UPDATE AS OF 10/08/08...

PENS:

2-EACH--0.9mm Italic FP's (1-Sold to KM, 1 to BJ...SOLD OUT)

1-EACH--1.5mm Italic FP's (1-Sold to KM...SOLD OUT)

9*-EACH--1.9mm Italic FP's (1-Sold to KM, 1-Sold to BC, 1-Sold to JC & 1-to RL)*Found 5-more of these!

7-EACH--2.3mm Italic FP's (1-Sold to KM, 2 to AC, 1-to BC, 1-Sold to JM & 1-to RL)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

REFORM NIBS:

1) REFORM "Calligraph" screw-in nib 1.5mm (SOLD TO BJ)

2) REFORM "Calligraph" screw-in nib 2.3mm (SOLD TO AR)

3) REFORM "Calligraph" screw-in nib 2.3mm (SOLD TO RL)

4) REFORM "Calligraph" screw-in nib 2.3m

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

SENATOR NIBS:

1) DELETED--PLATIGNUM B3 screw-in nib...hairline split in plastic on left side!

2) SENATOR GP Iridium tip screw-in nib, Medium (SOLD TO AR)

3) SENATOR GP Iridium tip screw-in nib, Broad (SOLD TO AR)

4) SENATOR GP Iridium tip screw-in nib, Broad (SOLD TO AR)

5) SENATOR GP Iridium tip screw-in nib, Broad

Thanks to ALL who have participated!

DocNib

REFORM CALLIGRAPH SALE UPDATE (what's left!)...

5-EACH--REFORM "Calligraph" 1.9mm complete FP's...$13.50 EA. (found these after original ones offered...SWEET!)

2 EACH--REFORM "Calligraph" 2.3mm complete FP's...$13.50 EA.

2 EACH--REFORM "Calligraph" nibs/2.3mm...$6.50 EA.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Price includes shipping if sent in the U.S. and Canada/all other International destinations will be $5.00. I accept PayPal Cash Transfer and PayPal Credit/Debit Card as well as Check/Money Order (funds must clear before shipping). Please e-mail me at docnib@msn.com with any questions on the item(s) for sale or on any other pen-related goodies you're looking for.

Thanks For Looking!

DocNib

**BRRRRRRR!** 28-degrees out right now on the mountain, fireplace is a roarin', dogs are curled up in front of it and more pens to be sold...let me know!

-------------------------------------------------------------

REFORM CALLIGRAPH SALE UPDATE (what's left!)...

4-EACH--REFORM "Calligraph" 1.9mm complete FP's...$13.50 EA. (found these after original ones offered...SWEET!) ((1-SOLD))

2-EACH--REFORM "Calligraph" 2.3mm complete FP's...$13.50 EA.

1-EACH--REFORM "Calligraph" nibs/2.3mm...$6.50 EA. ((1-SOLD))

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks For Looking!

DocNib

REFORM CALLIGRAPH SOLD UPDATE...

4-EACH--REFORM "Calligraph" 1.9mm complete FP's...$13.50 EA. (found these after original ones offered...SWEET!) ((2-NOW SOLD))

2-EACH--REFORM "Calligraph" 2.3mm complete FP's...$13.50 EA. ((1-SOLD))

1-EACH--REFORM "Calligraph" nibs/2.3mm...$6.50 EA. ((SOLD))

Thanks For Looking!

DocNib

Edited by DocNib

• 1 year later...

can somebody tells my what is the different between Reform 1745 and Reform Calligraph pen on you picture. To yesterday, I thought that to of them is the same pen but whit different of color???

• Most Contributions

1. amberleadavis
      amberleadavis
    2. PAKMAN
      PAKMAN
    3. Ghost Plane
      Ghost Plane
    4. inkstainedruth
      inkstainedruth
    5. jar
      jar
  • Upcoming Events

• Blog Comments

• Shanghai Knife Dude
      I have the Sailor Naginata and some fancy blade nibs coming after 2022 by a number of new workshop from China.  With all my respect, IMHO, they are all (bleep) in doing chinese characters.  Go use a bush, or at least a bush pen. 
    • A Smug Dill
      It is the reason why I'm so keen on the idea of a personal library — of pens, nibs, inks, paper products, etc. — and spent so much money, as well as time and effort, to “build” it for myself (because I can't simply remember everything, especially as I'm getting older fast) and my wife, so that we can “know”; and, instead of just disposing of what displeased us, or even just not good enough to be “given the time of day” against competition from >500 other pens and >500 other inks for our at
    • adamselene
      Agreed.  And I think it’s good to be aware of this early on and think about at the point of buying rather than rationalizing a purchase..
    • A Smug Dill
      Alas, one cannot know “good” without some idea of “bad” against which to contrast; and, as one of my former bosses (back when I was in my twenties) used to say, “on the scale of good to bad…”, it's a spectrum, not a dichotomy. Whereas subjectively acceptable (or tolerable) and unacceptable may well be a dichotomy to someone, and finding whether the threshold or cusp between them lies takes experiencing many degrees of less-than-ideal, especially if the decision is somehow influenced by factors o
    • adamselene
      I got my first real fountain pen on my 60th birthday and many hundreds of pens later I’ve often thought of what I should’ve known in the beginning. I have many pens, the majority of which have some objectionable feature. If they are too delicate, or can’t be posted, or they are too precious to face losing , still they are users, but only in very limited environments..  I have a big disliking for pens that have the cap jump into the air and fly off. I object to Pens that dry out, or leave blobs o
  • Chatbox

You don't have permission to chat.
    Load More
  • Files