What Pens Are You Using Today?

TheNobleSavage

Pelikan M400 green striated with 14C medium nib circa 1982/83 and Waterman's Harmonious Green.

PELIKAN - Too many birds in the flock to count. My pen chest has proven to be a most fertile breeding ground.

fpn_1508261203__fpn_logo_300x150.jpg

THE PELIKAN'S PERCH - A growing reference site for all things Pelikan

• Replies 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Tom Aquinas

• Freddy

• PAKMAN

• Bill Smith

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Palmer writing practice with a Sailor 1911 Large, EF, Aurora Black. (Palmer text-book on iPad next to my writing slope.)

Notes at work with MB Agatha Christie, F, Iroshizuku Asa-gao. (I often keep the same pen + ink in rotation for many weeks.)

30 GOTO 10

journaling / tinkering with pens / sailing / photography / software development

MBWE Carlo Collodi, f-nib, ink with the same name :)

Happy Writing!, Mainecoon

Dreams are presentiments of what you are able to accomplish (Johann Wolfgang von Goethe)

Monteverde Prima with 1.1 stub - Montblanc Blue/Black

Jinhao X750 Shimmering Sands with 1.1 Goulet - Chesterfield Xircon

Pilot EF Nib - Chesterfield Teal

Using my Newton Pen "Big Blue" inked up with FPN Galileo Manuscript Brown ink.

PAKMAN

minibanner.gif                                    Vanness-world-final.png.c1b120b90855ce70a8fd70dd342ebc00.png

My Favorite Pen Restorer                                             My Favorite Pen Store

Vanness Pens - Selling Online!

Pelikan 140 OBB with MB Irish Green

Platinum Kanazawa Leaf M with Iroshizuku Kon-peki

Pelikan M800 B stub with Diamine 1864 Terracotta

Edited by Suji

Pelikan 140 EF | Pelikan 140 OBB | Pelikan M205 0.4mm stub | Pilot Custom Heritage 912 PO | Pilot Metropolitan M | TWSBI 580 EF | Waterman 52 1/2v

Sailor Professional Gear, Transparent Green with XF nib & Sailor Green ink.

Montblanc Boheme Doue Pirouette Lilas, Medium Nib with Diamine Passion Red.

keepin' others company Bexley Goldline Terracotta expressive fine nib and

Parker Vacumatic Shadow Wave pattern in black with a semi-sexie flexie

fine.....both are filled with Waterman blue-black ink.

Good evening everybody

Fred

why is it that we rejoice at a birth and grieve at a funeral?

is it because we are not the person involved?

~ Pudd'nhead Wilson's 1894 Calendar

Bit of writing practice with a Sailor 1911 large, EF, Aurora Black. Mostly reviewing previous lessons.

Wrote a note to accompany a package with a Montblanc 244G, EF, MB Black. The package contains a different Sailor pen.

Edited by pmhudepo

journaling / tinkering with pens / sailing / photography / software development

Bexley Simplicity Collection transparent blue with blue ink mix by Diamine Saragosso Sea and Quink

Waterman Kultur Demonstrator with Diamine chocolate brown ink

KarasKustom Retrakt aluminium with Pilot G2 black gel refill

Using a new Lamy Safari today.

Slightly uncomcomfortable to my middle finger. I'm unsure if this angular shape agrees with me. Only time will tell I suppose

Montblanc Burgundy Meisterstück Classique Pencil 0.7mm 2B Lead

Montblanc Meisterstück LeGrand Document Marker, Yellow

Sailor Professional Gear Slim Pearl Red – Saibi Togi nib, Sky Blue Sailor ink.

Currently writing cards with a Jinhao 159 filled with J. Herbin 1670 Rouge Hematite.

Hehe... cheap pen, expensive ink. =)

I'm playing with my newly restored Waterman Corinth - my first detailed restore that involved replacing a nib and pulling the feed on one of these. It turned out to be a nice, smooth, broad, italic nib that's fun to use. I filled it with Sheaffer Skrip Blue.

Today, my primary pen is my 1941 Parker Duofold Vacumatic with Diamine Red Dragon Ink.

My back up pen is my Parker Premier with Waterman Serenity Blue Ink.

Edited by Wandering Man

Never argue with drunks or crazy people.