What Pens Are You Using Today?

TheNobleSavage

In Italian mood today, so here I am snailing with:

• Omas Big Ogiva in Burgundy with Noodler's Sawaro Wine
  • Omas Paragon Saft Green Cellulloid (and gold trim) with blue Aurora

Happy as a clam, lovely sunny Saturday in Maceió. Anyone wants to join me for a caipirinha?

http://www.maria-brazil.org/newimages/caipirinha.jpg

Alejandro

• Replies 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Tom Aquinas

• Freddy

• PAKMAN

• Bill Smith

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Alejandro,

You made me so thirsty and hungry with that photo!

Please describe the ingredients.

J

I think I may just be an oddity on this board. I pick one pen, and usually just use that one pen through the day, unless there is an odd occurrance that forces me to use another.

That being said, todays was my Parker "51" Aero. Black with Lustraloy cap.

"The older I get, the more I realize I'm getting older".

S.T. Dupont Fidelio loaded with "my" ink, a 2:1 mix of PR DC SS Blue and Tanzanite and a Waterman Liaison with Waterman Florida blue. As always, there is a Waterman Philias in my jacket pocket.

Guest Denis Richard

- Conway-Stewart 58 (Blue-Black marble) that just arrived this week-end from Gary's.

- O.&G.Ltd, "The Wee Camel" (BHR).

It's a vintage day.

Just received my first Targa yesterday - so we're at the "getting to know each other exclusively" phase of the dating game.

G.

You can't always get what you want... but if you try sometimes... you just might find... you'll get what you need...

Denis, nice to see you using the CS #58.

Today for me it's Burgundy Parker 51 with gold filled cap converging lines aero.

Gary

A wizard is never late, he arrives precisely when he means to.

Today it was a blue Pelikan M605 and red marbled Optima. Tonight, I am simply going with a Lamy 2000. What a fantastic pen! Filled with a blend of Pelikan blue and violet.

AZ - that's worse than my list - but I've had to work hard to get it down (and you should see some of the ones in queue).

But you may not show that sample of 21 without a picture over on the Eclipse thread! Wow - what a nib on that one - is it Eclipse or Warrented?

(a picture of 1 would be nice too).

John

So if you have a lot of ink,

You should get a Yink, I think.

- Dr Suess

Always looking for pens by Baird-North, Charles Ingersoll, and nibs marked "CHI"

Let me see...... Today I am using the following Pens and inks

Bexley Owners Club in Silver with Stub nib using PR DC SS Blue Ink

Waterman Edson in Sapphire Blue with factory stub nib using PR American Blue

Pilot Custom 823 in translucent black with Broad nib using Waterman Florida Blue

Waterman Liaison in Orange Ebonite with Broad Sharp stub Italic customized by Dillon Ang using Noodlers Blue Ink

Sheaffer Balance 2 Crimson Glow with Broad Stub customized by Dillon Ang with Parker Quink blue/Black ink

I amn in a stubbush mood today, raining and cold out here in Central coast of california.

TNS

Check Out my Fountain Pen and Ink Review Sites

Fountain Pen Reviews

Ink Reviews

Today:

In the shirt pocket with the Oxford ruled notebook is the Pelikan M625, "F" nib, fuilled with Sheaffer "Skrip" blue.

In the vest pocket with a Moleskine ruled cashier's notebook is the Blue Carbonesque Pilot Vanishing Point filled with the run-of-the-mill pilot blue ink cartridge.

Time to get that order in for some good ink. I'm really getting a hankerin' for that Noodler's Private Reserve DC Supershow Blue.

Cheers, Dean

Today

Lamy 2000 EF, Noodler's Legal Lapis

DaniTrio Cum Laude M, Noodler's Gulfstream Blue

this Dani arrived last night from Kevin. A buttery smooth, wet writing steel nib

Sheaffer Balance II with 1.1 mm italic nib by Deb Kinney. (Noodlers Glacier Blue)

Parker Ellipse (Noodlers Glacier Blue) It's a nail, but it's smooth and very fine.

Sheaffer Targa with 1.2 mm factory stub nib (Noodlers Nile Ebony)

Six others inked but I haven't used any of them today.

Bill Sexauer
http://bulk-share.slickpic.com/album/share/zyNIMDOgTcgMOO/5768697.0/org/p/PCA+++Logo+small.jpghttp://bulk-share.slickpic.com/album/share/zyNIMDOgTcgMOO/5768694.0/org/p/Blk+Pen+Society+Icon.jpghttp://bulk-share.slickpic.com/album/share/TE3TzMUAMMYyNM/8484890.0/300/p/CP04_Black_Legend%2C_Small.jpg
PCA Member since 2006