• Bill Smith

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Pelikan M730, Bexley BX802, and a Sheaffer Imperial Triumph

post-37338-0-75899000-1331004759.jpg

Edited by buffalowings

I'm a little hot potato right meow

"no they are not making littler ponies, they are EMBRACING"

I opened a box of cheerios and planted them. I thought they were doughnut seeds. They didn't sprout :( (joke of the week)

Today I used my Sheaffer Legacy (II) with a factory stub nib. It's the 'Jim Gaston' copper model, filled with Omas Blue.

Lamy 2000 with mb bl/bk

Lamy 2000's are a lovely pen. I have given two away as presents. One to a student on graduating in Science, and another to a mate when he was ordained. A good sturdy pen , and excellent for travel.

cheers

Tom Aquinas

Out here in Australia, I have seen the Peikans and Shaeffers, but never a Bexley. It looks a bonzer pen.

Best wishes

Tom Aquinas

Tomorrow, Wednesday a Man 100 in Black Lacquer, and a Ciselle Sonnet in reserve.

Best wishes

Tom Aquinas

MB 146 Sterling Barley Diamond clip - Caran d'Ache - Amazon

MB 146 Sterling Barleycorn Legrand - Diamine Syrrah

Lamy Safari 1.1 - Ancient Copper

Montblanc Christie, medium nib, Omas Blue.

Nakaya Piccolo Housoge Shu, broad italic nib, diluted Noodler's Purple Heart.

Pilot Custom 823, smoke, medium nib, Waterman Florida blue :cloud9:

Two TWSBI's 540 filled with ink for documents

Zwei Dinge sind unendlich, das Universum und die menschliche Dummheit, aber bei dem Universum bin ich mir noch nicht ganz sicher. (Einstein)

http://www.facebook.com/GuentherDebertin

Out here in Australia, I have seen the Peikans and Shaeffers, but never a Bexley. It looks a bonzer pen.

Best wishes

Tom Aquinas

I have that exact Bexley with a B nib. It's a great pen that has a really gorgeous look to it, kind of a 3 dimensional shine like the inside of a stone. That one is the Onyx colour BX802. Judd Perlson on ebay often stocks them.

My current workhorse is a yellow EF safari with noodler's HoD. Though I am eager to put my brand new F nib Dialog 3 to work!

Coming up i have 2 TWSBIs in clear and Blue, a 20 year old Pilot VP, a gold capped Parker 51, and a vintage parker duofold. All still to be delivered! I'm having a superb fountain pen month ;) :cloud9:

Visit my blog Pentorium!

Best wishes

Tom Aquinas

I have that exact Bexley with a B nib. It's a great pen that has a really gorgeous look to it, kind of a 3 dimensional shine like the inside of a stone. That one is the Onyx colour BX802. Judd Perlson on ebay often stocks them.

My current workhorse is a yellow EF safari with noodler's HoD. Though I am eager to put my brand new F nib Dialog 3 to work!

Coming up i have 2 TWSBIs in clear and Blue, a 20 year old Pilot VP, a gold capped Parker 51, and a vintage parker duofold. All still to be delivered! I'm having a superb fountain pen month ;) :cloud9:

You have excellent taste in vintage pens. I will do some checking on the Bexley. You have a better selection in country than we down under have. Just wondering does it have a 14 ct or above nib, and what is a rule of thumb price ?

regards

Tom Aquinas

Tomorrow is Thursday. It will be a Lamy 2000 and a Man 100. I will be doing some settling documents so I will have a MB pencil and my Solitaire ball pen with a black refill and a Ciselle Sonnet ball pen in blue..

Happy scribbling

Cheers

Tom Aquinas

Today it was mainly the Pilot Custom 823 and TWSBI Diamond 540. And a few notes with a Pelikan M800 and some highlights with a Pelikan M205 blue demonstrator (I keep them all inked with different inks - different colours for different topics, so I can find my way through my notes easier).

MB 146 sterling pinstripe, broad nib, Diamine Ancient Copper.

Pilot Vanishing Point blue carbonesque, 0.9mm italic nib, Pilot Blue-black.

Waterman Phileas Demonstrator, Fine nib, Noodler's Black Swan in English Roses

Jackie

Accompanying other pens....These....

Sheaffer:

Intrigue Whale Shark pattern stub nib... .

Legacy I Ag .925 barleycorn pattern stub nib... .

Both filled with Skrip # 24 Blue Black ink... .

fpn_1331079737__sheaffer_intriguelegacy.jpg

Fred

God breathed and they scattered... .

Edit.... ' r '

Edited by Freddy

My Pelikan M600 White/Tortoise came back today! (It is a warranty replacement for one that had a flaw in the barrel). So, I guess I'll have to ink it up now. Right now! thumbup.gif

http://rudiphoto.net/img/s3/v41/p694733240-4.jpg

http://rudiphoto.net/img/s3/v40/p680797875-4.jpg

http://rudiphoto.net/img/s11/v36/p690851417-4.jpg

Did everything today with a blue stripe Pelikan 800, filled with Visconti Blue.

Pilot Desk Pen - I believe it's the DPM-100-MEF. Really impressed with the fine line quality for drawings.

rOtring Core XL Coridium - I like writing/lettering with this thing. It's like a plastic/manga/Zaskar pen from space.

Anthropomorphic and loving it!

I write my notes in my studies with a Pelikan M605 with an EF nib, it's my daily pen. I filled it with Pelikan Edelstein Onyx.

A Kaweco Sport classic is my pen when I'm on the road, it's filled with De Atramentis Archive Ink.

And at home? Well, I have a few fountain pens, most of them a bit older. I use them only at home because I'm afraid, that I'll lose them when I take them with me. They're filled with different inks. I like them, but they don't write as well as my new Pelikan M600/M605. Their steel nibs are oblique, but unwanted because their former user wrote beveled. I just received them from my parents, they belonged to my grandfather who died about 20 years ago.

Maybe I'll correct the nibs, but at the moment I don't have enough time to do it and I don't want to detroy them just by being in a hurry.

Best regards,

Felidae