Mont Blanc Bernard Shaw LE-review

goodguy

As usual, phenomenal pics of the pen and the kitty. Oh, that review is pretty good as well ;)

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• goodguy

• Titivillus

• asimplemaestro

• N_Architect

Congratulation that pen looks awesome :)

Lamy AL-star - 1.1 (Omas Violet)

Nakaya Celluloid Mottishaw F Flex (PR Arabian Rose)

Omas Bologna - M (Noodler's Golden Brown)

Pelikan M620 Grand Place - Binder XF/XXF Flex (Noodler's Navajo Turquoise)

Stipula 22 - 0.9 (Waterman Florida Blue)

Waterman Patrician - M (Waterman Florida Blue)

as usual a very good review. Have a lot of fun with your pen ;)

Pens are like watches , once you start a collection, you can hardly go back. And pens like all fine luxury items do improve with time

Congrats Amir! Im so glad you got this. I am still waiting for my local MB dealer to get it so I can see it...

Great review as well!

Thanks Bry and dont think too much,get the pen ou will not be sorry.

Respect to all

Congrats Amir! Im so glad you got this. I am still waiting for my local MB dealer to get it so I can see it...

Great review as well!

I don't know the FPH pics of the pen make it look like there is alot of variation in the green, I'd wait to see it in person and buy one that I could pick.

Kurt

• 1 month later...

Great review as well!

I don't know the FPH pics of the pen make it look like there is alot of variation in the green, I'd wait to see it in person and buy one that I could pick.

Kurt

I guess seeing a pen in real life is always the best idea.

Respect to all

very nice design!!!

and you and the cat are luck to get it !

Always Nice fountain pens from China....

contact me: jenny2006xx@yahoo.com.cn

• 2 weeks later...
very nice design!!!

and you and the cat are luck to get it !

Well the way the cat see it the pens are his and he lets me play with them every so often :ltcapd:

Respect to all

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Apologies for the thread revival, but I've found a couple here in northern Europe for 681 Eur (approx 850 USD).

Is that a reasonable price to pay for the Bernard Shaw? How much does it retail in the U.S.?

Of course it is a LE but since I'm just moving in the MB camp, my knowledge on prices worldwide is fairly limited.

If anyone can assist, I'd appreciate.

Apologies for the thread revival, but I've found a couple here in northern Europe for 681 Eur (approx 850 USD).

Is that a reasonable price to pay for the Bernard Shaw? How much does it retail in the U.S.?

Of course it is a LE but since I'm just moving in the MB camp, my knowledge on prices worldwide is fairly limited.

If anyone can assist, I'd appreciate.

You can get a new Shaw in the FPH for roughly this price and probably less so assuming you are talking about a used one then it seams a bit expensive.

I would say a used one should go for around 700$ or less.

Respect to all

Much appreciated, Goodguy.

For the record, I was talking about a brand new one in a MB dealer here, after the 5% discount they give me.

I'll probably pass despite it to be a good opportunity, they seem to be desparate for business (the recession has made its mark visibly here in the last couple of years).

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

recently i brought this pen, however i don't quite know the meaning of the nib. when searching google it re-direct to this topic. LOVE the cat with the pen :P