I wish Pelikan...

Kelly

...would come out with something in the M200/M400/M600 range with red stripes and silver!!! I love the blue/black combos, I really do but can't they mix it up a bit? I see this year's releases so far have shown a definite shift so my fingers are crossed that maybe next year I can have the option of a red or burgundy with silver furniture. I just can't do the gold. Who's with me? :P :lol:

A hot wind was blowing around my head, the strands of my hair lifting and swirling in it, like ink spilled in water. ~ Margaret Atwood, The Blind Assassin

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Kelly

• htimsdj

• Cam

• OldGriz

Top Posters In This Topic

I wish they would go back to their early Tortoise materials.

Pedro

Looking for interesting Sheaffer OS Balance pens

I wish they would go back to their early Tortoise materials.

As long as they throw some silver on there, I'm all for it! :)

A hot wind was blowing around my head, the strands of my hair lifting and swirling in it, like ink spilled in water. ~ Margaret Atwood, The Blind Assassin

Could they re-release their "Blue Ocean" from a few years back? It's basically a transparent blue barrel, like in their 200 line, but in the bigger 600-800 size. And I believe it had higher-end details like the fancier nibs, trim, etc.

I'm a sucker for pretty colors like blue.

Sometimes I write things (as of 2013

http://katesplace7.wordpress.com/

I would love a tortoise M600/M800. That would be cool.

Bill

"Life moves pretty fast, if you do not stop and look around once and a while you might just miss it."

Ferris Bueller

Bill Smith's Photography

I want to see a 605 in solid blue, like the 805.... really really I do...

I bought the blue 605 from Bertram's Inkwell in Baltimore yesterday. What a coincidence! I really love this pen. What a workhorse - piston fill, interchangeable nib, ink window. Nib gives good line variation despite being fairly rigid. Essentially as light as an M200 with the perfect grip size for me. I think my M800, which is much heavier and just a bit too wide, is going to sit in a drawer from here out. I don't think this M605 can unseat my main daily driver, a ciselé Parker 75 with a wet springy medium nib (was a gift from my maternal grandfather to my dad who passed it to me), but it is a close call!

Edited by amin