show us pics of your desk

davyr

My very basic standing desk. It's easy to keep the floor clean around it!

Clearly it's mainly given-over to computing but on the small bottle-shelf, left to right: Aurora blue, Visconti green, Um er Quink blue, Visconti brown.

On the note-pad: Parker Sonette Ciselle and to the left thereof: Parker 45.

I'm learning various languages and other materials and use hand-writing as a rote-memorisation tool.

I'm impressed. One of my first corporate jobs, I had my own "office" it was about the size of your desk there in the closet of one of the converted bedrooms.

Fountain pens are my preferred COLOR DELIVERY SYSTEM (in part because crayons melt in Las Vegas).

Create a Ghostly Avatar and I'll send you a letter. Check out some Ink comparisons: The Great PPS Comparison 

Don't know where to start?  Look at the Inky Topics O'day.  Then, see inks sorted by color: Blue Purple Brown Red Green Dark Green Orange Black Pinks Yellows Blue-Blacks Grey/Gray UVInks Turquoise/Teal MURKY

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shangas

• amberleadavis

• ZachWasniak

• Blade Runner

The newest configuration of my desk. I saved my nickels and dimes and bought a new monitor, the vertical one on the right. Now I can have horizontal documents on the left-hand monitor, vertical documents on the right-hand, and I use the laptop screen in the center as my main navigation screen. The laptop is docked there about 98% of the time.

http://bulk-share.slickpic.com/album/share/1Nki1xyOQTOkkM/10609428.0/800/p/DSCN6632.jpg

Bill Sexauer
http://bulk-share.slickpic.com/album/share/zyNIMDOgTcgMOO/5768697.0/org/p/PCA+++Logo+small.jpghttp://bulk-share.slickpic.com/album/share/zyNIMDOgTcgMOO/5768694.0/org/p/Blk+Pen+Society+Icon.jpghttp://bulk-share.slickpic.com/album/share/TE3TzMUAMMYyNM/8484890.0/300/p/CP04_Black_Legend%2C_Small.jpg
PCA Member since 2006

I especially like the phone set up as a screen and the FPN webpage. Great job.

Fountain pens are my preferred COLOR DELIVERY SYSTEM (in part because crayons melt in Las Vegas).

Create a Ghostly Avatar and I'll send you a letter. Check out some Ink comparisons: The Great PPS Comparison 

Don't know where to start?  Look at the Inky Topics O'day.  Then, see inks sorted by color: Blue Purple Brown Red Green Dark Green Orange Black Pinks Yellows Blue-Blacks Grey/Gray UVInks Turquoise/Teal MURKY

I prefer a clean desk at work, at the end of each day I go thru and straighten everything up.post-96068-0-79550800-1434723125_thumb.jpgpost-96068-0-50278900-1434723085_thumb.jpg

You need to do something about that awful view out your window.

Qui tam pro domino rege quam pro se ipso in hac parte sequitur.

post-30572-0-07671800-1435110975.jpg

All of it

Peace and Love

JustDave

Edited by zenhikester

Piracy: n. Commerce without its folly-swaddle. Just as God made it. Ambrose Bierce.

You need to do something about that awful view out your window.

I think that it's just a poster. You can buy those anywhere.

"One can not waste time worrying about small minds . . . If we were normal, we'd still be using free ball point pens." —Bo Bo Olson

"I already own more ink than a rational person can use in a lifetime." —Waski_the_Squirrel

I'm still trying to figure out how to list all my pens down here.

Here is one I took this morning...the lighting isn't brilliant for photographs.

Nice view! I had a similarly nice view back when I worked at EC3.

Everyone should be respected as an individual, but no one idolized. -- Albert Einstein

The cup contains a Montblanc 149 and a Pelikan M625. All the paraphernalia is kept inside the cupboard. PerhapsI should have opened it! Next time!

9f557f393477d77682b0700d7dd2b03b.jpg2ad29d7b1f04fb1ba37116d0854c88bc.jpg

Pictures from my humble desk at work:

11426049_1137570679593471_29174108805595

10003673_1137570706260135_33067938509359

Fountain pens forever and forever a hundred years fountain pens, all day long forever, forever a hundred times, over and over Fountain Pen Network Adventures dot com!

- Joe

A quick pick of my desk at home while it is all clean.

post-114907-0-19242400-1435728304_thumb.jpg

Edited by thepenhaul

Check out my new blog, thepenhaul.com

A quick pick of my desk at home while it is all clean.

You know what they say: a clean desk is the sign of an empty... Uh, nevermind ;)

• 1 month later...

Here is one I took this morning...the lighting isn't brilliant for photographs.

I really really like your office. Nothing fancy or ostentatious like some of the other pics here, but with a great view.

• 5 months later...

Since I don't work from home, I ask...how do you people keep your desks so clean....mine is like a stinkin' mine field most of the time!! (I'm going to place all blame on my hubby at this point!) :lticaptd:

So, what's your point?

(Mine is a flexible F.)

Keyless works your picture is fantastic, the composition with the monitor of your pc reflecting the bridge is astonishingly beautiful. There is photoshop, levels, nik suite etc to better it but for me basically that is a great photo.