Lobbying for new Noodler's bulletproof purple!

kookychick

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kiavonne

• kookychick

• Deirdre

• GardenWeasel

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

This is great, now I can stop wasting my precious Noodler's by trying to make my own.

:notworthy1: THANK YOU KOOKYCHICK for expressing your desire / dream / necessity and

THANK YOU NATHAN :clap1: for listening and spending the time to fulfill said dream - you are the maestro of inks.

I can't wait to start loading up some pens with this........Scott :cloud9:

:bunny01: :bunny01: :bunny01:

Beautiful! :wub:

Now to find where to buy it...

"He was born with the gift of laughter and a sense that the world was mad." - Scaramouche by Rafael Sabatini

Call and talk to your favorite ink supplier or check the very bottom of the page here. :)

Scribere est agere.

To write is to act.

Danitrio Fellowship

AArrrgghhh! Now it shows up :headsmack: ! I hope this ink is around for a while because I'm sort of not buying anymore pens/inks for the rest of this year. If I win the LOTTO I'll grab some right away, however. It looks like something I'd really use, too - even though it's pretty expensive to my wallet.

On a sacred quest for the perfect blue ink mixture!

ink stained wretch filling inkwell

Does anyone know if it will be available in the UK (or anywhere in Europe)?

I wouldn't mind a bottle or two...

I would keep checking the following two sites over the next few days/weeks. I'm not holding my breath because it usually takes us pour souls in the UK forever to get anything, but I can always hope TWD keeps me happy? (As it always does.)

http://www.thewritingdesk.co.uk/

http://www.pelikanpens.co.uk/noodlers-ink.htm

Does anyone know if it will be available in the UK (or anywhere in Europe)?

I wouldn't mind a bottle or two...

I would keep checking the following two sites over the next few days/weeks. I'm not holding my breath because it usually takes us pour souls in the UK forever to get anything, but I can always hope TWD keeps me happy? (As it always does.)

http://www.thewritingdesk.co.uk/

http://www.pelikanpens.co.uk/noodlers-ink.htm

Thanks Calbei,

I've already emailed TWD :-)

I have also spoken to Tom at Niche re. Noodlers inks before (not this ink in particular) and they are a bit reluctant to order inks as they have to order boxes of 44 bottles each time...

Cheers

Call and talk to your favorite ink supplier or check the very bottom of the page here. :)

Thanks, kiavonne! Looks like I have to wait until the 29th. Oh, the agony.... :P

"He was born with the gift of laughter and a sense that the world was mad." - Scaramouche by Rafael Sabatini

Thanks, kiavonne! Looks like I have to wait until the 29th. Oh, the agony.... :P

Well, I just ordered two bottles too from ISellPens! Thanks to all especially kookychick amd Nathan for getting this together! I hope this is your 'dream ink'.

---

Ken

Wow. That sounds like a fantastic Noodler's find, too! I might have to see about getting a bottle.

I preordered 3 bottles of La Reine Mauve from Todd at ISellPens. I might have it within a week to 10 days, depending on when Todd gets his order and the amount available overall from Nathan. The rush is on to see who will pop up the first review (though I think that honor should go to kookychick). :D

That's really sweet of you, kiavonne! :D But I don't want to stifle anyone's creative urges (and I'll be in the middle of some massive exams when the ink arrives), so please, everyone should feel free to review it whenever they get it! :thumbup:

isn't this the day when the ink becomes available???

O never mind. Just saw it on the Luxury Brands site.

Edited by tnmike1

Knoxville TN & Palm Coast FL

Mildly frustrating - marked this date on my calendar, go to isellpens site first thing this morning, and they are sold out! Any other dealers carrying it? TIA

Edited by GardenWeasel

luxury brands has it on their website, unless they're sold out too.

Got a link? I can't seem to find it.

my most favored pens

Montblanc Meisterstuck No146 - Pelikan M800 - Namiki Raden - Parker51

Luxury Brands isn't a retailer.

I simply emailed Pendemonium to let me know when they got it.

deirdre.net

"Heck we fed a thousand dollar pen to a chicken because we could." -- FarmBoy, about Pen Posse