I need a head count for wine tasting party...

winedoc

For SF show and LA show I have wine tasting parties for Pentracers and FPNers. In order to bring enough wines for everyone, I will need to have a head count. This will be held on Saturday night around 7pm-ish? This way will allow people to go to the show, have dinner, then come to the wine tasting party.

I promise variety of wines to choose from. Promise no sales pitch regarding any of my pens. We talk about pens modern and vintage, life in general and yes... sometimes even politics... but if you get too loud arguing on politics I'll have to kick you out (well, actually my Westpoint grad brother and ex-Army Captain will be the bouncer. LOL. :-)

So, if you would be so kind as to RSVP either here or back channel would be great. Thanks, looking forward to seeing the regulars: Lex, Elizabeth, Andy, Chris & Mel & Dad? Jeff? Mary and Bill... the list goes on....

Kevin

To Cross The Rubicon

Internet Pens

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• winedoc

• chris burton

• garythepenman

• Bill

Top Posters In This Topic

My Dad and I will be there, but I don't know if Mel is coming to the show yet. if she does, I'll bring her something to drink as sh'e not big on wine (yet). ;)

Chris

Custom Bindes

I'd love to be there, and I would even contribute with some remarkable Argentinian red wines, but I am in Maceió.

<_<

Life is nice, but it is not fair!

Too bad you can't make it. Would love to have meet you... hey, not too far from Brazil to CA now... just a little plane ride :lol: woooo, those malbec!

To Cross The Rubicon

Internet Pens

Kevin,

One day I'll turn up but NZ is even further way. We do have some spectacular wines down here.

What is your favourite type of wine, not brand ?.

Gary

A wizard is never late, he arrives precisely when he means to.

Kevin,

The SF show is a possibility this year for me, but isn't it cancelled?

Favorite wine type, Gary? Most any red ;-) Especially like NZ and Aussie (Shiraz), too.

Kevin, if you've not tried Summers Charbono, stop in their tasting room the next time you're in Calistoga. Some of their other wines get more awards, but it pairs nicely with grilled food and dark chocolate.

Bill

--edited for a typo

Edited by Bill

My Dad and I will be there, but I don't know if Mel is coming to the show yet. if she does, I'll bring her something to drink as sh'e not big on wine (yet). ;)

No wine yet?? so what ya waiting for? Looking forward to see you all soon.

Kev

To Cross The Rubicon

Internet Pens

Kevin,

One day I'll turn up but NZ is even further way. We do have some spectacular wines down here.

What is your favourite type of wine, not brand ?.

Gary

Hi Gary,

Basically anything RED! So, Cab, Shiraz, Burgundy... as long as it's red. :lol:

Kev

To Cross The Rubicon

Internet Pens

Kevin,

The SF show is a possibility this year for me, but isn't it cancelled?

Favorite wine type, Gary? Most any red ;-) Especially like NZ and Aussie (Shiraz), too.

Kevin, if you've not tried Summers Charbono, stop in their tasting room the next time you're in Calistoga. Some of their other wines get more awards, but it pairs nicely with grilled food and dark chocolate.

Bill

--edited for a typo

Yeah, looks like SF show is not going to happen this year... but LA show is just couple of weeks away.

Have not tried that wine yet and will seek it out. Thanks for the tip.

Kev

To Cross The Rubicon

Internet Pens

Guest Denis Richard
Basically anything RED! So, Cab, Shiraz, Burgundy... as long as it's red. :lol:

Too bad... I was thinking about sending you a bottle of d'Yquem for Christmas... :lol:

Basically anything RED!  So, Cab, Shiraz, Burgundy... as long as it's red.  :lol:

Too bad... I was thinking about sending you a bottle of d'Yquem for Christmas... :lol:

OH, I LOVE whites too... err did you say d'Yqem?? :lol: :lol:

To Cross The Rubicon

Internet Pens

My Pops and I will both be there, I probobly wont be doing any tasting. The medicine I am taking for my Back really doesnt mix well with wine, if you know what I mean!!! ;) Both of us will be there to socialize and what not.

TNS

Check Out my Fountain Pen and Ink Review Sites

Fountain Pen Reviews

Ink Reviews

We have about 30+ people now and because of this, have to upgrade to a suite to accomodate all the people. So I do hope all you have RSVP will show up... or I'll be offended and will put you on the black list for the rest of my pen life :lol:

See you all soon.

Best,

Kev

To Cross The Rubicon

Internet Pens