Contact info for China Pen King

Does anyone know how to get in touch with China Pen King (Alan Koo)? I ordered some pens from him ten months ago and sent him payment, but he never shipped my order. I've had no updates on the status of my order since November of last year and every e-mail I've tried sending to the address on his website and to his hotmail address has bounced. Is this guy just a big time scam artist and have I been had?

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• QM2

• samn

• acfrery

• donwinn

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anyone know how to get in touch with China Pen King (Alan Koo)? I ordered some pens from him ten months ago and sent him payment, but he never shipped my order. I've had no updates on the status of my order since November of last year and every e-mail I've tried sending to the address on his website and to his hotmail address has bounced. Is this guy just a big time scam artist and have I been had?

I recently bought a maki-e Hero from Alan Koo as part of a promotion for $7 including shipping. It arrived a week after payment and everything was in order. I corresponded with him via PM here on FPN, so perhaps try that? Member name Alankoo .

Let us know how your situation resolves.

QM2

I received an email from Alan in June, from alankoo@singnet.com.sg. I purchased a bunch of pens from him in October of 2007, and had no problems with the transaction.

donnie

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.
Edmund Burke (1729 - 1797)

I received an email from Alan in June, from alankoo@singnet.com.sg. I purchased a bunch of pens from him in October of 2007, and had no problems with the transaction.

donnie

Yeah, I've tried writing to that address, too - every e-mail sent to him has bounced with an "email address does not exist" error. I don't know if he's just set up filters to block all messages from my e-mail address. I seem to be the only one who's been seemingly swindled by this guy.

donnie

Yeah, I've tried writing to that address, too - every e-mail sent to him has bounced with an "email address does not exist" error. I don't know if he's just set up filters to block all messages from my e-mail address. I seem to be the only one who's been seemingly swindled by this guy.

If you do a search online, there is both negative and positive feedback about him. But email can bounce for all sorts of reasons. As I said, try sending him a PM through FPN and see what happens.

Hi Samn

Check this thread The King is Naked, and good luck!

Alejandro

Yeah, that thread pretty much sums up my dealings with CPK as well. I tried contacting him through a PM on this site as someone suggested, but didn't get any response through this channel, either. Looks like I've been scammed by this unscrupulous swindler.

Hi Samn

Check this thread The King is Naked, and good luck!

Alejandro

Yeah, that thread pretty much sums up my dealings with CPK as well. I tried contacting him through a PM on this site as someone suggested, but didn't get any response through this channel, either. Looks like I've been scammed by this unscrupulous swindler.

I am truly sorry to hear that. Since Alan Koo is an FPN member, I would suggest you speak to the admins about this as the next step. At least they may help you reach him.

• 6 months later...

I have ordered a few pens 850$ order, impossible or very difficult to get tracking number of the shipment, order arrived almost two month after payment after many mail requesting information on my order. I had problems with a few pens, I have sent mails and mails and mails to alan koo, sending him pictures of the default pieces (nik full of heavy glu, impossible to ink a pen due to glu, impossibility to open the cap of a pen...). having no answer I Requested refund by paypal, Alan Koo rejected the payment. This only shows that Alan Koo KNOWS what is going on without communicating or handling the problem.

This message is just facts about what happened so anybody can make his/her mind regarding China Pen King / Alan Koo.

I have also found same pens 1/10th of China Pen King's price on an ebay store.