The Super: " I'm Moving to Japan" Pilot 78g SALE

Samovar

I want to thank everybody who bought a pen, I'll have plenty of saké and beer money :rolleyes:

Tomorrow is the last day of the sale but once I'm settled in Japan you can expect some nice deals.

Cheers

Samovar

Visit my food blog

Foodie Topography

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Samovar

• Neill78

• Taki

• UsFour

Top Posters In This Topic

Tomorrow is the last day of the sale but once I'm settled in Japan you can expect some nice deals.

Cool... you can be the resident FPN pen-buyer :-). Great! There goes my pen-budget...

I need to keep my pen budget on a tight leash, but I'll be more than happy to give FPN a good deal on hard to find pen.

I really want a Nakaya, I always said I would wait to go pick one up in Tokyo, now it's just a question of choosing the color.

So many nice pen :cloud9:

Cool... you can be the resident FPN pen-buyer :-). Great! There goes my pen-budget...

Edited by Samovar

Visit my food blog

Foodie Topography

I'll will be a super JET! So I will be teaching in primary and junior high.

JET is a good way to see Japan. They take good care of you. Try to pick up some Japanese (the language, I mean) and stay away from the baka gaijin! Contrary to what you might hear on the street, not ALL of them are baka. But I can see why some people think so.

Neill

Received my pens yesterday. Popped a Waterman cart into one, but have only scribbled some wiggly lines thus far. Appears it will be a smooth writer. Pens look nice, seem to weigh almost nothing.

Thanks, Samovar! And (again) best wishes.

Ed