The Fountain Pen Network uses (functional) cookies. Read the Privacy Policy for more info.  To remove this message, please click here to accept the use of cookies

Photo

International Traveling Journal ITJ 02

• Please log in to reply
342 replies to this topic

#341 rogerb

rogerb

Antique

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,841 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 15 June 2013 - 09:45

Hi , all

Jim, sadly I cannot make the Midland show next weekend, as I have a hospital appointment the next day, and those are very hard to get changed(and often shouldn't be!).

Cherry, I hope you got my short and much-delayed snail, on organic Spanish paper. I owe you more, but was rather hoping to put some of the news in the ITJ!!

To all  of you: greetings from a very hot Costa Blanca ...my washing is nearly dry before I have finished hanging it out  :)

I am watching Trooping The Colour with one eye on the TV as I type this ...fortunately, it appears to be dry in London!

Edited by rogerb, 15 June 2013 - 09:47.

If you make people think they're thinking, they'll love you; But if you really make them think, they'll hate you. Don Marquis US humorist (1878 - 1937)

Sponsored Content

#342 Jimothy

Jimothy

Weatherman

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 588 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 22 June 2013 - 22:23

Roger, I wish you well with your hospital appointment and, whatever it is, I wish you good health. I shall miss seeing you tomorrow and I hope we can catch up in the ITJ soon.

A miscellany of sense and nonsense

Posted ImagePosted Image

In omnibus requiem quaesivi, et nusquam inveni nisi in angulo cum libro.

#343 rogerb

rogerb

Antique

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,841 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 03 July 2013 - 09:04

Thanks, Jim ... it was a routine check-up with my opthalmologist and I came away with a "No problems, keep using the eye-drops and see us again in December".  :) It was barely worth missing Lichfield for, but re-assuring, nevertheless.

(I have another, potentially more 'interesting', with my haematologist this coming Friday ... fingers crossed!)

And I am visiting UK for a week, late this month, hopefully in the meantime having met-up with Ruth and her family.

Does anyone own-up to having the current ITJ, or has it gone MIA again en route from one to another?

If you make people think they're thinking, they'll love you; But if you really make them think, they'll hate you. Don Marquis US humorist (1878 - 1937)

Sponsored Content

|