rogerb

Antique

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,839 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 15 June 2013 - 09:45

Hi , all

Jim, sadly I cannot make the Midland show next weekend, as I have a hospital appointment the next day, and those are very hard to get changed(and often shouldn't be!).

Cherry, I hope you got my short and much-delayed snail, on organic Spanish paper. I owe you more, but was rather hoping to put some of the news in the ITJ!!

To all  of you: greetings from a very hot Costa Blanca ...my washing is nearly dry before I have finished hanging it out  :)

I am watching Trooping The Colour with one eye on the TV as I type this ...fortunately, it appears to be dry in London!

Edited by rogerb, 15 June 2013 - 09:47.

If you make people think they're thinking, they'll love you; But if you really make them think, they'll hate you. Don Marquis US humorist (1878 - 1937)

#342 Jimothy

Jimothy

Weatherman

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 588 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 22 June 2013 - 22:23

Roger, I wish you well with your hospital appointment and, whatever it is, I wish you good health. I shall miss seeing you tomorrow and I hope we can catch up in the ITJ soon.

A miscellany of sense and nonsense

Posted ImagePosted Image

In omnibus requiem quaesivi, et nusquam inveni nisi in angulo cum libro.

#343 rogerb

rogerb

Antique

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,839 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 03 July 2013 - 09:04

Thanks, Jim ... it was a routine check-up with my opthalmologist and I came away with a "No problems, keep using the eye-drops and see us again in December".  :) It was barely worth missing Lichfield for, but re-assuring, nevertheless.

(I have another, potentially more 'interesting', with my haematologist this coming Friday ... fingers crossed!)

And I am visiting UK for a week, late this month, hopefully in the meantime having met-up with Ruth and her family.

Does anyone own-up to having the current ITJ, or has it gone MIA again en route from one to another?

If you make people think they're thinking, they'll love you; But if you really make them think, they'll hate you. Don Marquis US humorist (1878 - 1937)

[Sponsored Content]