International Traveling Journal ITJ 02

kiavonne

Hey y'all! I received the package from Roger today. Not had time to open it yet.

In omnibus requiem quaesivi, et nusquam inveni nisi in angulo cum libro.

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• rogerb

• kiavonne

• Ondina

• kudzu

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for letting us know it's back in action. Looking forward to hearing from you all.

Kudzu

"I am a galley slave to pen and ink." ~Honore de Balzac

Happy Pan Pacific Pen Club Member!

• 4 weeks later...

Ok, ok, I should have told you when I mailed the journal on, but I didn't. I'm playing on FPN much these days. Too busy writing people! However, I mailed our sweet little pink journal to our own Clydesdave about 5-6 days ago. Dave, has it arrived yet?

Cheerio, Cherry

Kudzu

• 3 months later...

OK, where is it hiding, now? :rolleyes:

If you make people think they're thinking, they'll love you; But if you really make them think, they'll hate you.

Don Marquis

US humorist (1878 - 1937)

Spain or Bust? I'm in Spain, and I guess that other colleagues are. We're more than happy to write.

http://i1148.photobucket.com/albums/o565/mboschm/sig_zps60868d6f.jpg

I have this beloved little journal. I think I have another I can send to Ruth along with it. I think Ruth should keep this one, since she started it. So much going on, but I think I'll stick to the dog and house instead of anything work or medical. ;)

love

Kimy

Scribere est agere.

To write is to act.

Danitrio Fellowship

Spain or Bust? I'm in Spain, and I guess that other colleagues are. We're more than happy to write.

Hi mboschm

There are 6 of us(in US, UK and Spain) on the 'circulation list' for this journal, and we have been keeping it going for a few years now. It sometimes takes a bit effort and encouragement to keep it circulating :rolleyes:

If you wish to start-up a new journal, I'd respectfully suggest that you advertise for fellow contributors in FPN .... six seems to be about the maximum practical number.

Good luck :)

If you make people think they're thinking, they'll love you; But if you really make them think, they'll hate you.

Don Marquis

I have this beloved little journal. I think I have another I can send to Ruth along with it. I think Ruth should keep this one, since she started it. So much going on, but I think I'll stick to the dog and house instead of anything work or medical. ;)

love

Kimy

I'm sure we can spare you a few extra pages, Kimy ..... go for it, girl :thumbup:

I have lots of news, too!

Edited by rogerb

Don Marquis

Hi everyone:

Oxford paper is readily available over here, maybe it could be used by somebody else as paper reference , if any. Use as many pages as needed, please, after so long we'll me more interested in reading about the news then keeping within the agreed number of pages. I'll be waiting for it eagerly. Regards to all.

• 2 months later...

Where's that little book right now, folks?

Last sighting seems to be with Kimy in September :hmm1:

Edited by rogerb

Don Marquis

This is my fault - again.

Yesterday, it was paired up with a new partner for the trip, as my order from Todd Nussbaum came in. I thought I had a mailer, but I have to go get one today. Dog food is needed, too, so I know I have a dual purpose for getting to the store.

Guys, I feel awful for these delays. I think you should drop me from this until I find my stability around here. I can't keep dragging months out of everyone else's simple joys, it isn't fair to you. That, and the last one lost its way after leaving my door, too. :(

Scribere est agere.

To write is to act.

Danitrio Fellowship

C'mon, Kimy, we can hardly fire the organiser!! Anyway, we all luvvya.

Just remember (and execute) that old-fashioned (self-)motivation abbreviation ... JFDI.(If you don't know it, I'll bet you can figger it :rolleyes: )

Don Marquis

I'm so very relieved to hear from you, that I coulnd't care less about the journa, Kiml!. Again, it was the post that lost that journal, but I hear you, it was addresed to me and I feel irrationally guilty it never made it here, too. Just keep things as they are, please.

There is a letter on the way to you, Roger. Happy Holidays to the the rest of the bunch.

Edited by Ondina

This is all good news. Wonderful to hear from you, Kimy, and I 3rd everyone else's comments about keeping you in our ongoing loop. Can't do without our fearless leader!

I owe Roger a letter and am wishing everyone a wonderful upcoming holiday!

Kudzu

• 1 month later...

This is all good news. Wonderful to hear from you, Kimy, and I 3rd everyone else's comments about keeping you in our ongoing loop. Can't do without our fearless leader!

I owe Roger a letter and am wishing everyone a wonderful upcoming holiday!

Thanks, kudzu, I have your letter and it's due a reply!

A Happy New Year to one & all ....but where's that pesky ITJ ? :rolleyes:

Don Marquis

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Any news?

<listening to the deathly hush>

MY PC has been hors de combat for TWO MONTHS and I am awaiting a replacement, AND insurance payout.

Apologies to all to whom I owe correspondence, written or electronic :crybaby:

Don Marquis

Are you coming over to either the northern or midland shows this year, Roger?

In omnibus requiem quaesivi, et nusquam inveni nisi in angulo cum libro.

Are you coming over to either the northern or midland shows this year, Roger?

Not the Northern, but possibly the Midland, Jim, although it-s at a slightly awkward date ....seems to get later every year.

BUT I do have a new PC online at last... now just have to learn the idiosyncrasies of Windows 8!

Don Marquis

• 2 months later...

Nudge! Nudge! Nudge! :ninja: Missing our journal, missing hearing from you all, and sending good thoughts into the Universe hoping to nudge the ITJ on its way from wherever it is.

Kudzu