The Fountain Pen Network uses (functional) cookies. Read the FPN Privacy Policy for more info.  To remove this message, please click here to accept the use of cookies

Photo

FS: Advocate Ebonite ED FPs

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 hari317

hari317

Classic

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,611 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 03 May 2008 - 15:58

The Advocate is a large size Ebonite Eyedropper pen Made in India.

The pens are fitted with large size-10 IP nibs with the nib width varying from F to F-M.

In response to the demand to the previous FS post on this pen, I have five brand new Advocates for sale which are specially made without any trim rings. Due to material scarcity, these were the only qty the manufacturer could supply.

The photo shows 8 pens but please note that L->R pens 2, 4 and 8 are already sold. Pen 7 is a shorter version of the Advocate whose capped length is nearly equal to a M800.

Some additional photos and comparisons are available in my Black Advocate post and Short Advocate post.

The price of each pen is USD30.

Shipping uninsured by EMS speed post with tracking(India post) and delivered in the USA by USPS is 15USD. Shipping by same mode to Europe is approx 20USD. Charges are different for other countries, pls enquire. Insured express parcel option is also available by UPS at actuals. Shipping shall be combined for upto four pens.

Pls PM me to buy pens stating pen serial number and color in the subject line and also if you have any query.

Thanks for looking,
Hari

Edited by hari317, 03 May 2008 - 18:31.

In case you wish to write to me, pls use ONLY email by clicking here. I do not check PMs. Thank you.

Sponsored Content

#2 hari317

hari317

Classic

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,611 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 03 May 2008 - 16:29

Pen 7 on hold pending payment.

Best,
Hari

In case you wish to write to me, pls use ONLY email by clicking here. I do not check PMs. Thank you.

#3 Ray-Vigo

Ray-Vigo

Parts Bin Digger

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,692 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 04 May 2008 - 05:01

I've sent you a message about a black Advocate.

#4 varmas

varmas

Vintage

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 662 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 04 May 2008 - 05:42

Hi, have sent PM on 2 pens (brown and black). Many thanks.

QUOTE(hari317 @ May 3 2008, 03:58 PM) View Post
The Advocate is a large size Ebonite Eyedropper pen Made in India.

The pens are fitted with large size-10 IP nibs with the nib width varying from F to F-M.

In response to the demand to the previous FS post on this pen, I have five brand new Advocates for sale which are specially made without any trim rings. Due to material scarcity, these were the only qty the manufacturer could supply.

The photo shows 8 pens but please note that L->R pens 2, 4 and 8 are already sold. Pen 7 is a shorter version of the Advocate whose capped length is nearly equal to a M800.

Some additional photos and comparisons are available in my Black Advocate post and Short Advocate post.

The price of each pen is USD30.

Shipping uninsured by EMS speed post with tracking(India post) and delivered in the USA by USPS is 15USD. Shipping by same mode to Europe is approx 20USD. Charges are different for other countries, pls enquire. Insured express parcel option is also available by UPS at actuals. Shipping shall be combined for upto four pens.

Pls PM me to buy pens stating pen serial number and color in the subject line and also if you have any query.

Thanks for looking,
Hari

WTB: Unusual and prototype Sheaffer Connaisseurs, Grande Connaisseurs and Parker Premiers.

Sponsored Content

|