FPN Van Gogh Starry Night Blue Ink

Admin

Sorry, Holly, it appears that personal lives interfere, certainly on my side. We have set up everything for a temporary solution; we just need to make an announcement now, with instructions.

Warm regards, Wim

My comments were not meant as a criticism of you, Wim, and I hope you didn't take them that way. :( Amazingly enough, we all have lives outside of FPN, so I certainly understand your priorities. Your dedication has made this site possible and I have no complaints!

It is wonderful to hear that an announcement with buying instructions is imminent, however. YAY! :bunny01: :bunny01: :bunny01:

Holly

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• wimg

• tenney

• WOBentley

• esterbex

Hi Holly,

No offense taken, neither did I interpret your post as criticism - I just wanted to take the opportunity expand on the current status :D.

Warmest regards, WIm

the Mad Dutchman
laugh a little, love a little, live a lot; laugh a lot, love a lot, live forever

Hi Holly,

No offense taken, neither did I interpret your post as criticism - I just wanted to take the opportunity expand on the current status :D.

Warmest regards, WIm

:thumbup:

Holly

Sorry, Holly, it appears that personal lives interfere, certainly on my side. We have set up everything for a temporary solution; we just need to make an announcement now, with instructions.

Warm regards, Wim

Thank you Wim for the good news! I will definitely buy Starry Night Blue (and not just one bottle!) - missed it the first time.

Is there any chance that Galileo Brown will be produced too?

Have a nice day, all of you.

Aris

fpn_1355507962__snailbadge.png

It really is telling just how excited I get when I see new posts on this thread! I'm holding off on buying a new pen until I get this ink in hand!

WIm,

I'd note that the link on the far left about the inks is to a topic from ages and ages ago. Please change that link to a post a day or three before you get everything in place so that we'll all have some warning to get ready... get set... ... ... ... ...

--

Glenn (love those pen posses)

I hope that there will be a limit on # of bottles that can be purchased, or some method to determine supply vs. demand. Maybe a poll on how many people would like a bottle?

ksh

This is always a good procedure, so that Tardiff will know the size of demand and then will be able to adjust his production schedule and required raw materials.

A limit is fine... as long as that limit is above the number of bottles I want to order.

--

Glenn (love those pen posses)

Sorry guys and gals, but before we could really get going, my world has turned topys turvy, and I am busy sorting all that out. I hope to be back in action on the inks from Wednesday or Thursday the upcoming week, IOW, another 3 to 4 days.

It really looks like getting this done is hampered by lots of stuff one can't really control, sorry ....

Warm regards, Wim

the Mad Dutchman
laugh a little, love a little, live a lot; laugh a lot, love a lot, live forever

Well we've waited this long...what's another week...or two.

Don't feel pressured by the demand wim. Sort yourself out and

we'll get them when we do. It's just ink for chrissakes....tongue.gif

God is seldom early, never late, and always on time.

~~Larry Brown

Thank you, esterbex.

You are right of course. We could use the income from the inks to pay for hosting, however - it tends to add up, so I do need to sort it out once and for all. Later this week :D.

Warmest regards, Wim

the Mad Dutchman

• 2 weeks later...

So glad I didn't miss this - I was on an unexpected Foutain Pen hiatus (work, vacations, blah blah) and I would have cried if I missed out!

Thanks so much for all you folks do!

It's a pleasure - almost ready to go, just ironing out the last wrinkles.

Warm regards, Wim

the Mad Dutchman

Ok, ready to go, see latest news item :D.

Warm regards, Wim

the Mad Dutchman